GTP_w-g-e's GT5 videos **Updated**

  • Thread starter Thread starter w-g-e
  • 24 comments
  • 4,366 views

w-g-e

Sober GTP Race Admin
Staff Emeritus
Messages
2,077
Netherlands
The Netherlands
Messages
GTP_w-g-e
GTP_w-g-e's GT5 Videos​


2 weeks ago I bought a cheap SD capture card. I've been struggling with it a lot but now I finally got it sorted. To me the quality is fine, but it could be better of course. I think it's watchable at least.

I will not only post my online racing videos but also my time trial (mostly WRS) videos in this thread. You may only see nice and clean videos in this thread. This is not because I never make mistakes but I'll only post my best video's in here.:sly:

**Updated**
From now on the videos I capture will be in HD quality.

Here's my youtube channel.

Enjoy watching.:cheers:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My videos:
​

​

Online races:

Time trials:
 
Last edited:
Lotus Elise 111R from recommended garage.



Just a random race for fun. Me, Ben-GT-1985 and num11714 battling for first place.
Thanks to the drivers in the video for the awesome race.:cheers:
 
Nice racing mate. May i ask what "cheap SD capture card" youre refering to because the quality looks brilliant to me 👍
 
Thanks for the compliment.
Sure, ok I said cheap but that's compared to other capture devices of course.

Here's a link.

I don't know why but I have a feeling I saw your name in some WRS thread. Welcome to the WRS if so.:cheers:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will probably not be able to make videos in a while as my wheel is broken. I'm trying to fix it but it takes some time.
 
Last edited:
It's been a while since I posted my first video. I have a new wheel now and I hope I have time to make more video's now.

Here's my winning lap of the previous WRS week:
 
A video of my lap of WRS Week 41:


That drift at the end wasn't on purpose by the way.:ouch:
 
Last edited:
w-g-e
Lotus Elise 111R from recommended garage.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ANNJRQHeeA">YouTube Link</a>

Just a random race for fun. Me, Ben-GT-1985 and num11714 battling for first place.
Thanks to the drivers in the video for the awesome race.:cheers:

Nice high quality battle. Specially known it's on comfort soft and ABS off. Shame you lost your leading position in the end.

Funny to myself comming online LOL
 
Nice high quality battle. Specially known it's on comfort soft and ABS off. Shame you lost your leading position in the end.

Funny to myself comming online LOL
Thanks, that didn't matter to me anymore. At least I didn't crash.;)
I saw your name too. Only after the race though, needed full concentration to keep up with these guys.:scared:
 
Jaguar XJ220 hotlap Nürburgring Nordschleife:


Stock (with oil change) on sports hard tyres.
 
Nice vids Wes! :)

side note, If you ever want a better capture card let me know, i bought an HDPVR because my new video card dont let me use my Hauppauge 1429 collossus, i can sell it to you really cheap, i dont use it.
 
Great videos Wge, shame about the Cape Ring (ah the dreaded last corner).
Keep it up.
 
Great videos Wge, shame about the Cape Ring (ah the dreaded last corner).
Keep it up.
Thanks Fobia, that cape ring TT was a shame but I took revenge in the next TT as you can see.;)

​


Stock 512BB's on sports soft tyres at a custom track at Eiffel.

Red 512BB: GTP_w-g-e
Blue 512BB: Magic-Noar
Grey 512BB: Phenicks083

A link to TCR.
 
Last edited:
The race was absolutely intense. Great work 👍
 
Finally bought a HD capture device then, and back to make some videos again.
First, here's a video of my winning lap of WRS week 93.

​
 
Last edited:
Lap I captured earlier with my SD capture card:

 
Sweet vids mate 👍
Good driving as always :dopey:
 
Lotus Elise 111R from recommended garage.

Just a random race for fun. Me, Ben-GT-1985 and num11714 battling for first place.
Thanks to the drivers in the video for the awesome race.:cheers:


Good video, & great racing! Reminds me of the fun we had in SSCS back in 2011. :D
 
VBR
Good video, & great racing! Reminds me of the fun we had in SSCS back in 2011. :D
Thanks mate, I won't forget the racing in SSCS soon. It was quite disappointing to hear you stopped playing GT5 back then. There hasn't been any series like that. Nonetheless I'm having some good races with the WRS guys. Don't think I saved any replays of the SSCS races either...unfortunately.

This also gives me the opportunity to post an old lap:

​


Got to give some love to the only Dutch car in the game.;)
 
Last edited:
Nice video's Wes. You hang around on the Ring more than i thought. That's why you picked op pace so soon in the seasonal with the Vette on the Ring, that together with your talent. Shows a great P2 on the leader board. Saw Daniel shaved of abit of time btw

Keep the nice vid's coming mate 👍
 
Roomboter7946095
Nice video's Wes. You hang around on the Ring more than i thought. That's why you picked op pace so soon in the seasonal with the Vette on the Ring, that together with your talent. Shows a great P2 on the leader board. Saw Daniel shaved of abit of time btw

Keep the nice vid's coming mate 👍
Thanks Dennis,

I did hang around on the ring often, but it's been a while since I lapped there (Chevrolette C7 aside). I really like that track and I strive to be fast at every track (apart from High Speed Ring maybe).:sly:

WRS Week 66:

​



Top ten:
WRSWeek66_zps2c8655a5.png
 
Last edited:
How do you embed your videos? Trying to do it in my thread so people watch them more but it won't do it lol
 
How do you embed your videos? Trying to do it in my thread so people watch them more but it won't do it lol
Insert the Youtube tags by clicking on the Youtube button and enter the code behind 'v=' in the link of your video between the Youtube tags.
 
Ahh, I forgot to remove the "="

Thanks, my thread looks a lot cleaner now :p
 
Thanks Dennis,

I did hang around on the ring often, but it's been a while since I lapped there (Chevrolette C7 aside). I really like that track and I strive to be fast at every track (apart from High Speed Ring maybe).:sly:

WRS Week 66:

​



Top ten:
WRSWeek66_zps2c8655a5.png



Hey didn't win that week WRS :lol: Still a great lap 👍


That's a good strive. Doing a lot of laps on a track will help you to become faster. That counts 10 times for the Ring. I strive the same but fails many time :lol:
 
Back