GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 120 : Ardennes Skyline

• Thread starter EDK
  • 100 comments
Hi Guys ,

Am correct in saying that this finishes tonight @ 11:59 PM Uk time , just curious as I've noticed the next TT has been posted and i only have time to try this tonight .

Cheers

Well, I'm not really good at time conversion but I can assure you that the deadline is at 8 hours and 10 minutes 👍

Had to give this combo a crack.

I really do like this car; it's a bit nutty. Back early in A-spec (when I neither had a wheel nor could drive), I remember it had a fairly ridiculous price/performance ratio.

I had a bit of a comedy of errors trying to get a submittable lap after so many weeks off, so I apologize for being so late to the party.

1'07.834

Lost at least .2 in T1, with valid high .1s and low .2s, T3 isn't fantastic, but as it happens to be literally the only saved lap I have that's not either a) dirty somewhere by doing something incredibly dumb, or b) embarassing, it'll have to do.

Last splits, not good, 5 grandkids playing modern warfare for 3days! Next combo with more seat time hopefully.

1'09.228

6th gear should be right under that bridge thing over the track.

Either you're shifting way too soon or your using racing tires not sports...

I currently have the fastest T1 time and im only at 160mph by the bridge... I shift at 168

My final submission. I feel I left 1/2 second out there. No more seat time.

Al

1'08.692

Just a heads-up that Vaxen has left on vacation, and I'll be doing results threads for the next few weeks. Tonight's will hopefully be posted by 7hrs from now.

Hi Guys ,

I had a quick go at this tonight , hard finding time these days :( . Really struggled to get this car turned in even with my brake balance at 2/8 . Understeer Galore but really enjoyed running this TT at SPA and will be sure to take part in any future events . All i could manage in the Hour that i Ran was :

37'180
1'07.876 - I know i lost At Least .600 tenths in this sector .

Anyway had fun !!

Peace.

Replay Uploaded

Attachments

• GTP_GhostDriver @ SPA 2'22.040.zip
    392.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Don't know what's wrong with me this week, gonna blame it on the ds3 :P

1'08.168

1'07.625

Bah, still a tenth out there for me, just ran out of time :(

Just praying my T3 is awesome now :D