GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 132 : Trial Time!

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 252 comments
LeftyWright69
I'm thinkin your ready, I'll know better in a couple of hr's but you get my vote. For some reason I never win the hole card show down so if it goes the same way, let me be the first to congratulate you. That was a great pass on the showz đź‘Ť

Sounds like my luck. My T3 isn't that great. I actually ran a lap with lower splits and was .08 better at the line, but after I watched the replay i ran off in the grass to much on the final curb.
Theoretically best is 2 tenths off what I submitted with all my best times combined. Aiming for a d1b time like I got last week. Good luck lefty :)

Last edited:
Aiming for a d1b time like I got last week. Good luck lefty :)

If you keep aiming for and getting D1 bronze times, you'll probably get a double promotion. ;) Hoping you do. :)

As for me, the only way I'm gonna get into D1 gold is to start running D1 gold laptimes, which isn't gonna be easy. I put a significant amount of effort into this TT and I'm hoping for at least 2nd place overall this week. :) By the way, has there ever been a DS3 user in D1 gold?

Last edited:
Final few laps:

Happy with T1 and T3

First sub 32 in T2 and in a flying lap! :)

Last edited:
Didn't go faster in the end. I did see a 59.6 two times but stuffed it up in T3. Submitted with the current splits on the board.

Beat, battered, and bruised I am submitting with these last minute splits.

Its been 1,500 miles of nothing but pain and agony, but I have done what I set out to do, and that's just to submit with respectable splits. I am shaking so bad right now from the adrenalin rush and pain, I can hardly type so I will leave you all with this........NGU. Good job everyone, and to Brandon and Lefty....:bowdown::bowdown: Peace, I'm out.

Chris. Almost got you. :P I thought my sector 3 was nearly perfect. I guess it wasn't. Nice win Juan Antonio. :)

GTP_CargoRat
Beat, battered, and bruised I am submitting with these last minute splits.

Its been 1,500 miles of nothing but pain and agony, but I have done what I set out to do, and that's just to submit with respectable splits. I am shaking so bad right now from the adrenalin rush and pain, I can hardly type so I will leave you all with this........NGU. Good job everyone, and to Brandon and Lefty....:bowdown::bowdown: Peace, I'm out.

Bronze in our division. Good job Mitch. I didn't think you where running this week because you never posted splits. Sneaky!

Yea I saw that, but usually you at least mention if you've been trying

Well, if you saw that, why did you accuse me of not posting splits? Not posting your splits is against the rules and I don't like being accused of breaking the rules here by my fellow competitors. As far as me posting during the week, I just thought I'd give everyone a break from my big mouth. :lol:

I feel like crap right now, actually feel like puking, and don't wanna turn this into some big argument. Just in the future Brandon, don't accuse me of breaking the rules here. I take great pride in what I do here, and that includes following the rules. Again, congrats on the win, very well deserved. Epic lap my friend. :bowdown:

GTP_CargoRat
Well, if you saw that, why did you accuse me of not posting splits? Not posting your splits is against the rules and I don't like being accused of breaking the rules here by my fellow competitors. As far as me posting during the week, I just thought I'd give everyone a break from my big mouth. :lol:

I feel like crap right now, actually feel like puking, and don't wanna turn this into some big argument. Just in the future Brandon, don't accuse me of breaking the rules here. I take great pride in what I do here, and that includes following the rules. Again, congrats on the win, very well deserved. Epic lap my friend. :bowdown:

Oh its not gonna escalate. I misdirected the meaning of my post with bad wording. I meant you hadn't posted any new splits or said much in the thread, so i just assumed you where resting up. I wasn't accusing you of any shenanigans. đź‘Ť sorry about that

Oh its not gonna escalate. I misdirected the meaning of my post with bad wording. I meant you hadn't posted any new splits or said much in the thread, so i just assumed you where resting up. I wasn't accusing you of any shenanigans. đź‘Ť sorry about that

No problems. Not feeling well so perhaps it was my misunderstanding. :ill: Moving on.....

Back