- Boise, ID
GT5 Week 137 : S2000? S2013!
Hotlap Event in GT Mode Practice
Honda S2000 '06
:: Only Open to Qualified GTP_Registered Members ::
:: Members are not obligated to take part ::
- Mode: GT Mode : Practice : A-Spec Free Run
- Track: Original Circuits > Autumn Ring
- Car Type: Premium - No Tuning or Added Parts Allowed (admin verifiable) - Paint and Custom Wheels Allowed
- Make: Japan > Honda
- Model: S2000 '06
- Power:240 BHP (Stock before oil change and break-in)
- Weight: 1250 kg (Stock. No weight reductions or ballast allowed
- Added Tuning Parts: Not Allowed
- This includes aero parts from GT Auto, chassis reinforcement, weight reductions, engine upgrades, drivetrain parts, exhaust upgrades, intake parts, turbos, transmission changes or suspension changes.
- We have developed an automated means of verifying car specs, and any racers found to have made any illegal changes will be DQ'd from this event, and subject to disciplinary action.
- Oil Change: Required
- Paint and Custom wheels: Allowed
- Transmission: Manual (MT) or Automatic (AT)
- Tyre Type: Comfort Soft (C3)
- Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF (Those Found using this Aid will be DQ'd - Be Careful - The Setting for This Aid is Whatever You Used Last - Be sure it's set to 'Off')
- Other Aids (Driving Line, Traction Control, Active Steering, ASM and ABS): Optional
- Tire Wear/Fuel Depletion: OFF - Your Replay must show a full fuel tank and unworn tires.
- Grip Reduction on Track Edge: Optional
- Mechanical Damage: Optional
- In Event (R/A) Tuning Settings (Brake Balance): Optional
- The event MUST be run using your GTP_Tag Account
- The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
- No Contact with walls or other objects. Any contact with walls, no matter how minor, will result in a DQ.
- 2 Wheels on or above the track at all times.
- Tarmac and Blue and White Rumbles are Track.
Steward's Comments:You can hate the tires, but they are going to hate you back.
These are the stock tires on the car, with the perfect balance of slip and grip. It's a very balanced ride, and it will be tricky to get everything out of it. Have fun!
Viewing Your Time Splits:
- You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'
- To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay Theater' option.
- While Viewing Your Replay, Choose the "Live Timing Monitor" To View Your Sector Times
- To post your T1 & T2 Splits, simply post the sector times that are shown in the live timing monitor.
- The WRS Fetchbot has been updated and will now add your splits together!
Standard Clean OLR Rules:
- At Least 2 Tires must be in contact with track at all times.
- In situations where contact with the track is not possible because tires are airborne (above the ground), then the run is only legal if at least two tires in-line would have made contact with the track if the car were not airborne.
- If track contact cannot be 100% determined, then consider it dirty.
- Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track.
- No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
- If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
- No hybrids
- No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
- Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
- Save your best lap/ghost replay
The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):
- Total Lap Time
- Any information which can be used to infer your total laptime
The following information can be discussed in this thread :
- T1 & T2 times
- Any settings discussion.
Number of splits: 2
All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 137 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):
- Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
(Example-) Time: 1'10.100
- Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the body: "get entry"
- Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the body of "remove entry".
- If multiple times are submitted, only the last submission will be counted.
- Please include in your submission PM your final lap time
- The deadline is Monday, October 7th 11:59pm GMT
- If you are unsure of the deadline try this site
Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.
Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:
- Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
- Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
- When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
- Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
- Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification
Last edited by a moderator: