GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 18 : In the Mood for Some Italian

• Thread starter EDK
  • 260 comments
Just submitted with the following splits.
I had a lot of laps that were quicker but dirty by an inch or two.
Great combo!!

I think you have to go to the other side of the rumble to be dirty, unless I'm losing it, either's possible. :scared:

Yeah, but the rumble ends and goes green, so the only way I'm clean is due to the white line!!!

EDK
Well, since you seem to have avoided directly responding to my posts regarding the reason for my dissatisfaction, I won't expect a direct response here either.

For me, this is what started this "debate". Has nothing to do with the penalty system comments.

Your intent may have been simply to complain about the penalty system, and how it makes it difficult to get a clean lap, whatever. But the majority of your post seems to be directed at the combo selection, and you can see my opinion on that subject.

There have been no personal attacks in this thread. Comments have been directed at your behavior or comments, not you personally. There's a subtle difference.

Respect is something that's earned. It's not handed out on an equal opportunity basis. When making rulings, it's important for us to be consistent, and we are. We treat everyone the same.

But to suggest that I should hand the same level of respect to a brand new participant that I don't even know as I do to someone that's been a registry member since the inception of the registry is, in my mind, ridiculous.

OK, then. Thanks.

:cheers:

Realy you were offended by what spud said? seriously grow up and strop being such a soppy funt.
Seems like every time one person disagrees with what one of are guys says or dos then everbody gangs up like loyal fanboi's. it childish and a complete joke in how things are dealt with, i seen it here befor when davey was accused of cutting the track. one of us says somthing and gets attacked, then whenever sumone "respected" starts talking smack its perfectly accepable, its a joke. if that seriously offended you im completely amazed at how fragile your feelings must be. i thought the average age was quite high here, apparently i was wrong cos ive seen some pretty childish goings on here 👎

Ps. Gt5 is broke, its not a sim. and forza is better ;)
PPs. im an iRacing fanboi, Gt5 and forza are both rubbish but fora is the better of two evils.

Why would you bring this thread up again?

Nice little fanboy statement in the end, made my day 👍

Bored, no but seriously, i was only told about this the other day and when i read it i was like wtf? i was able to fight the urge to post then but today it got the better of me. if anyone reads threw any threads were there has been disagreement everyone gangs up, in my eyes thats wrong and shouldnt be happening.

Your juvenile post, complete with its spelling and grammatical mistakes, you expect us to take seriously however? :dopey:

yes if in doubt bust out the spelling and grammer army. very good :scared:
That was your best response? great comeback 👍 great originality

Bored, no but seriously, i was only told about this the other day and when i read it i was like wtf? i was able to fight the urge to post then but today it got the better of me. if anyone reads threw any threads were there has been disagreement everyone gangs up, in my eyes thats wrong and shouldnt be happening.

Trust me it's not worth posting anything that is negative about their precious GT5 game. This game is perfect in their eyes as most of them stay loyal to PD and don't try another franchise. I have argued since day 1 of joining the WRS about the very poor penalty system, they all have this "grass is track attitude", and nothing will ever change.

Roll on October is all I can say 👍

Trust me it's not worth posting anything that is negative about their precious GT5 game. This game is perfect in their eyes as most of them stay loyal to PD and don't try another franchise. I have argued since day 1 of joining the WRS about the very poor penalty system, they all have this "grass is track attitude", and nothing will ever change.

Roll on October is all I can say 👍
You can post all you want about the game in the appropriate thread (there is a GT - Forza debate thread in the Forza section). No problems there.
And I don't have problems with the penalty system, but that's probably just me then.

And I don't have problems with the penalty system, but that's probably just me then.
You and everyone else on the registry that isn't part of "Team_CrecheSkills" apparently :)

I dont even know what thats ment to mean, i guess some kind of insult?

Yes it's an insult 👎

From somebody that's got their tongue so far up admins 🤬:D

This is the reason I gave up on the WRS a few weeks back, they stick together and don't care for anyone else's opinion :mad:

EDK is probably the one who archives these things.

@Plato: this is one of the few places I know where everyone's opinion is respected, it does depend on how it's brought up.
If you feel that way, well don't do anything you don't wanna do ;)

EDK is probably the one who archives these things.

@Plato: this is one of the few places I know where everyone's opinion is respected, it does depend on how it's brought up.
If you feel that way, well don't do anything you don't wanna do ;)
I think it comes down to not placing as well as one wishes. I've had thoughts regarding different tracks where it comes down to "whoever can cut the corners the most consistently without going off", but the indisputable fact at the end of the day is, no matter where the lines are drawn, it's always who can get the closest, push the hardest, and not hit anything or cut corners, because that's exactly what racing is.
We could change it to "4 wheels on rumble", etc, etc, and results would never change.

The current rules have been in place for years on end, and sometimes the rules we already have don't allow things real drivers in real cars do on every lap, it's not perfect, but it's uniform, and most importantly, easy to understand.
We don't have the option of being given a warning part way through a race, so everyone needs to be sure ahead of time.

Back