GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 46 : An M3 on S3's at GVE

  • Thread starter Thread starter EDK
  • 425 comments
  • 29,626 views
Lol.. Just realized what a dumb, dumb I am. Ran those laps earlier on my regular account and not my GTP account. Been so long, forgot about the other account. Will probably jump on for a little bit, so I can post a legitimate T1 and T2.

Indeed not. How's it goin' Rees? :) Nice opener there mate... 👍

Hey Chris.. Long time. You going to compete this week and show me how its done.:)
 
Yes to the first part... probably. Need a rest first though. :sly:
 
Yes to the first part... probably. Need a rest first though. :sly:

Glad to hear it!👍

Well. My session went better than expected. Laid down a decent lap rather quickly.

24.781
20.667

I think that will be it for today. Leave a good taste in my mouth for the rest of the week..

:cheers:

Edit - @Chris.. Congrats mate, I see you took the overall with the Vette.
 
First go around with this

T1: 26.292
T2: 21.438

The car is as predictable as always :)

T1: 25.861
T2: 21.313

Man I hate it when Fetchy lets it's holiday celebrating get out of hand, it always shows the next day at work.
 
Some more laps and much better

T1: 24.905
T2: 20.810
 
My 1st splits:

T1: 25.398
T2: 20.995


Worse T1 , saw a better one before but redlined it.


raVer
 
This is a great car and track, first laps!

26.346
22.177
 
First splits, ... in a while

T1: 25.949
T2: 21.553
 
New Splits:

T1: 25.020
T2: 20.849

Better T1+T2 , but worse at the Line :p


raVer
 
26.176
21.044
 
Great Combo, I like this lots more than last week

First 10 laps, stock settings
25.297
21.717

Should be able to find more speed all over the track.
 
First 10 laps in, time to put myself on the board

T1: 21.574
T2: 21.499

PS: has Fetchy maybe had too much christmas pudding :yuck:? Don't see him in the thread and I just checked the leaderboard; it was empty
 
20 people have already posted their splits :dopey:

Errrm Bart I think your first split is 25.574 not 21.574 :rolleyes: :)
 
Or it's 24.574.💡
 
First 20 or so laps in this great combo. Have hit every piece or armco at turn 2 but its fun none the less :D

25.294
21.166

I see I've got some work to do Joao :lol:

:cheers:
 
Second attempt, swift run through the first and second turns but a little shaky through the tunnel entry.

New splits:

T1: 24.699
T2: 20.787
 
25.191
20.930
 
That first sector is gonna kill me. Can match up the second sector pretty nice with the fast dudes. That first one is gonna make or break my final laptime in the end. Think it will break me :lol: Saw a .999 but made me to :nervous: to continue. Anyway find abit in each sector

New Spilts

25.138
20.723
 
:bowdown: Fingers crossed for who is working on the leaderboard
 
Familiar with the car,absolutely not with the track...

25.251
21.048
 
First 10 laps in, time to put myself on the board

T1: 21.574
T2: 21.499

PS: has Fetchy maybe had too much christmas pudding :yuck:? Don't see him in the thread and I just checked the leaderboard; it was empty

Can anyone please edit this? Obviously a typo, now messed up the leaderboard. :grumpy:
 
Oops, sorry about the typo guys. :crazy:

25.574
21.499
 
25.167
20.877

Done for the night :cheers:
 
Had a (very) quick go, just to put some splits up

25.870
21.544


Sweet car, feels nice round here. Cheers Kevin!

Edit:
25.433
20.942
 
Last edited:
25.299
21.072


25.034
20.837
 
Last edited:
My first attempt:

24.734
20.502

It's allowed to turn ABS off right?
 
My first attempt:

24.734
20.502

It's allowed to turn ABS off right?
Yes, we are allowed.

Decent splits.👍:lol:
 
Sounds like a few are struggling with sector 1, always struggled with this myself, and although its been a while since I have found time to partake in a WRS event, I'll still be watching this thread very closely for any advice on this track.
 
Back