GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 56 : MR2 the Max

• Thread starter EDK
  • 335 comments
Have submitted with current splits. I almost hit my theoretical best lap, only 0.1 left on the track for me. :D

Yeah? Well, my theoretical lap is bigger'n yours :P

Sadly, we're comparing real ones, and that falls short :ouch:

Submitted. And genuflected.

And awesome T2 there, GTPorsche.

And Wes - you rock. Good luck in the DS3 battle! (And to Jack and Louis, but also to Jon - both of them :D)

Last edited:
And awesome T2 there, GTPorsche.

I actually double checked my splits after posting them because I couldn't believe I had taken that much time out of my previous T2. :crazy:

Earlier in the week I had the fastest T1 in D3. If only I could have put them together. :sly:

nice splits Ren. Only a half hour to the results now, should be very close in Divisions 1,2,3 and 4. :D

Not much gained at the line because of my T3... Also didn't spend enough time on this because of all those 3D3 events!

Submitted with current splits. Didn't get a chance to run this again this evening... I left about 0.2 out there but pretty happy with the lap considering the lack of running time. I'd have happily spent 2 or 3 times as much time chasing this round here. Great week Kevin 👍 Good luck all survivors. :cheers:

Hey Wes - great splits running with a DS3. I can't keep a car on the track with a pad any more. 👍

Where did the rest of D1 go this week? A poor turnout considering this is a classic GT track and the car was great fun.

Well done Jack and Louis - you achieved what I was aiming for and failed. Very well deserved and you also beat Racer_LP who is only here temporarily :sly:

Well done guys. Any other pdium would have been a travesty

Back