GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 74 : Tricky Little B*%#+ !

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 173 comments
Bit disappointed with my experience with this car. Had a few 41.2 sector splits but always ended up hitting a wall in T3. After an hour long run I did manage to improve my time but not my splits.

If I wanted to change my submission w/ a different time what syntax to I use?

Just submit your new time the same as you did your first - the latest submission always replaces any previously sent. 👍

Had to dump a magic lap, quarter of a second better than this one, due to a tiny bump in the first corner. Wasn't even a good T1. Not happy.

Went back and managed to knock a tenth off my previous best though. New splits...

Just a little curious as I was beating my previous fast ghost down the home stretch and my brake came on by it's self :grumpy: and the throtle has been fluttering lately as well, whats the deal w/ upgraded peddles since it looks like there the culpret? :banghead:

Last edited:

With a pretty good sector 3, only 2 tenths away from my ideal lap.
Will submit if I don't get any better times in the next 30 minutes.

Submitted with these:

Last edited:
EDK
I have a G25 Pedal set that I would let go for a beer or 2. ;)

Yah it's a DFGT and shes got a little berring growl when I turn the wheel but it's not that bad, heck it probibly doesn't have a berring as cheep as they make some of these wheels....... :lol: I might have to look into your offer. Did you upgrade your peddles?

Apologies in advance, but I won't be able to post results for week 74 until Tuesday morning, PDT.

Looks like I'm standing pat/waiting for the bell and decision, depending which metaphor we're going with. Still running, but have submitted with current splits. Very much looking forward to Motegi.

Looks like I'm standing pat/waiting for the bell and decision.

I been pounding for the last 1.5hrs and could only manage to skunk my ghost once and some evil demon slaped me down so I'm toast, at least I'm safe w/ already submitting. Good luk the antisapation will compell me to drink more barley popz :crazy:

Off to TRM :)

Oh Man ! I slept in ( work midnight) and don't think i got submitted in time. Should have done it this morning. ARRGH 🤬:banghead:

Oh Man ! I slept in ( work midnight) and don't think i got submitted in time. Should have done it this morning. ARRGH 🤬:banghead:

Sorry, yes, you missed the deadline.

Was a tight battle to the line between you and Viper.

So sorry for your lost times. I always submit my lap time every time I post new splits. This way I never forget!

Al

So sorry for your lost times. I always submit my lap time every time I post new splits. This way I never forget!

Al

Little bit mad at myself, had good times as shown on the leaderboard, but did not arrive home in time to post them.... At least I think my fellow div4 racers will be happy with me not posting :)

Gonna do the samething as Al now, will be posting my best time as soon as I ran it....

I submitted my times :56 and when i checked the leaderboards at :59 i didnt see my self in it :crazy: One minute later I got the fetchbot accept reply and my name on the leaderboard appeared instantly :)

I just forgot to submit.:ouch:

Last edited:
Posting your best time as soon as you run it is not a bad idea. Just be sure you carefully scrutinize your replay. I would hate to end up with a rash of DQ's because submitting s time becomes more important than checking a replay. I know you have to pull it up to view splits anyhow, but just want to be sure it gets checked carefully, especially on a week like this one.

Personally, I probably will never submit my time until it's my best and final time. I have a very solid schedule for how i do things on mondays and i deviated from it. I typed the msg and went back to check my replay one more time (as usual), I got distracted and when i returned to my laptop, shut it down and went to bed for the day. I forgot to hit the send button. I am usually up in time to submit in evening but i slept in. It still burns, but having submitted a previous lap would not make me feel any better.
Great job this week, was some great competition and a fun race.

EDK
Posting your best time as soon as you run it is not a bad idea. Just be sure you carefully scrutinize your replay. I would hate to end up with a rash of DQ's because submitting s time becomes more important than checking a replay. I know you have to pull it up to view splits anyhow, but just want to be sure it gets checked carefully, especially on a week like this one.

Great advice Kevin. I also forgot to mention that I check my replay 1st and it has to be clean before I post my splits and submit.

Al

Sorry to hear about all the submission oversights, I know youz guyz were putting in the hours because it was so addictive.

Back