GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 86 : Who Needs Headlights?

• Thread starter MadMax
  • 126 comments
Shouldn't have bothered with another session... and I should really start submitting before Monday night. Missed the ******* deadline running the stupid thing. Another wasted week. :ouch:

Well done anyway Jack. Great run mate đź‘Ť

Thanks Chris and sorry you missed the deadline, stuff happens. I hope in the long run this week of driving was time well spent.:)đź‘Ť

Man Jack where do you get the dirt feel from? You had to have done some real world roostying sometime. Your just to quick :banghead: well deserved if I do say so. I think you can take this as a great victory. :bowdown:

Nice run Jack, there's no way I could have managed that time.

Chris, sorry you missed the deadline. Also sorry more people didn't run this week, it was a really fun combo, minus the red light jumps and invisiwalls.

Lefty, you had quite a nice showing yourself, good job.

I was unable to give this a final go. My PS3 is dead.... RIP

Now I have to talk the wife into letting buy another one.

Al
Darn, bad luck Al!! Did the whole system die or the HDD? Time for one of the slim version?

results will be posted tomorrow morning (approximately 12 hrs from now).

I was unable to give this a final go. My PS3 is dead.... RIP

Now I have to talk the wife into letting buy another one.

Al

I'm sorry to hear that.
And more so , sorry for keeping up hope too long.
If you can't access this menu I guess you are out of luck and on a quest to catch another PlayStatiomon.

I'm sorry to hear that.
And more so , sorry for keeping up hope too long.
If you can't access this menu I guess you are out of luck and on a quest to catch another PlayStatiomon.

Finally got into the safe mode menu. I could not recover the data and had to wipe the hard drive and start over.

Al

Back