GTP_WRS New Drivers and Promotions

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 3,085 comments
Our rookie placements are sometimes not flagged for posting in here by the software, so it looks like @DDiamond is now D3B, and @maxskuk just squeeked into D3G, well done guys! :gtpflag:

D3G
maxskuk / maxskuk / ITALY (3.453)

D3B
GTP_DDiamond / DDiamond / USA (3.807)

See the Official Registry thread to see where you rank.

--

Great job @EDK the huckin' trucker! :bowdown: Congrats on Silver! :cheers: Good luck against the Pokey-Phisher-Randy-Bambi. :lol:

I guess 3,453 handicap for maxskuk is D3S, not Gold

Our rookie placements are sometimes not flagged for posting in here by the software, so it looks like @DDiamond is now D3B, and @maxskuk just squeeked into D3G, well done guys! :gtpflag:

D3G

D3B

--

Great job @EDK the huckin' trucker! :bowdown: Congrats on Silver! :cheers: Good luck against the Pokey-Phisher-Randy-Bambi. :lol:

When in Italy I'll be glad to offer an italian dinner and a bottle of wine to any GTP member...one at the time! :gtpflag: ...event to @Napalm_LT (:D)

D3G...?

"I've been driving streets of gold, the legends and the myths
PASM and his gold, EDK and his shifts, Gravitron's control and Ruzinvincible with his firsts
And clearly I don't see (yet) myself upon that list
Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo...Doo-doo-doo. Oh, but I want something just like this! I want something just like this!"

:sly:

Congrats @EDK :)

Btw, I see that @DDiamond is still "div ?" and he's posting laps since week 162. I wonder why?

Good comes to those that [patiently] wait. :)

D3G

D3B

Thanks Lucas and Dan. And :cheers: to all promotees! Great job on D1, Kevin! :bowdown:

When will I get my division placement? (Michael-O-Pear)
Not sure but maybe it's related with this? Week #169. Somebody have to verify your lap and DDiamond's?

169.jpg

Not sure but maybe it's related with this? Week #169. Somebody have to verify your lap and DDiamond's?

View attachment 643450
But the results went official anyhow. Besides, that's my 4th submitted lap, division placement is supposed to take place after the 3rd.

The reason I bring this up is because it apparently has to be done manually these days - look here:

http://wrs.gtplanet.net/driver/GTP_DDiamond/

He has remained unclassified for 7 weeks until it was brought up on the forums and xorrected manually

But the results went official anyhow. Besides, that's my 4th submitted lap, division placement is supposed to take place after the 3rd.

The reason I bring this up is because it apparently has to be done manually these days - look here:

http://wrs.gtplanet.net/driver/GTP_DDiamond/

He has remained unclassified for 7 weeks until it was brought up on the forums and xorrected manually
I'm with you. 👍 It looks like there are some delays...

Been in and out of town the last few days. I may be wrong, but I would think that Vaxen and other moderators have the ability to manually check replays when replays are not checked by other race participants. I would have checked your replay, Gerber, but missed it when checking others. Was pretty busy then. I'm sure Vaxen will take care of your placement.

stanclewes (@StanNz) D2 Bronze -> D2 Silver (2.66009)
GTP_DDiamond (@DDiamond) D3 Bronze -> D3 Silver (3.53908)

Thanks, Vaxen! Congrats, Stanz!

Last edited:
@gerber you are placed in D2G, and were placed there in the official DB after week 169 went official.

There's a bug in the software that processes results and does placement and promotions, and it sometimes fails to generate the announcement.

Back