GTP_WRS New Drivers and Promotions

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 3,085 comments
-------------- promotions -----------------
GTP_Gravitron (@Gravitron) D2 Silver -> D2 Gold (2.15058)
GTP_Eriba (@dranddad) D1 Silver -> D1 Gold (1.32393)
----------- rookie placement --------------
Sig1611 (@Sig1611) -> D1 Bronze (1.69832)

Congratulations Lucas & Sig. 👍👍

Thanks for the placement I been working extra hard trying to nibble away at my handy cap these last few weeks.

Thanks @Vaxen for the promotions and results, your wizardry every week is much appreciated!!! :bowdown:

Congrats Philip @dranddad on reaching the top division! :eek: I'd like to think I helped push you up there with our awesome NSX battle! :D Happy that massive result for me gets me closer to where I *think* I should be (D1B).

Nice job @Siggers on your D1B placement, very close to D1S (1.666). :cool:

Congrats Sig on your placement...👍

Well done Lucas on your promotion! :bowdown:

Phillip, your promotion is richly deserved and I am very happy for you!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

@Gravitron Lucas, is Phillip the oldest gentleman racer in D1 Gold history? I think Phillip will be 67 years young next month...:)

Congrats @drandad for making it to the top tier, great job. @Gravitron one more promotion and you will be where you belong, but its still a worthwhile achievement moving up so fast.

Congrats to @Siggers form making it into D1!

@dranddad, congratulations Phillip for your truly deserved promotion. It has certainly been on the cards for a while now and your gutsy determination and dedication has paid dividends!

When you shared with me your aspiration to get there, I kind of wondered, why are you not there already? You have pushed and helped so many along the the way too, always being fast yourself - to be helpful and considerate to others.

I’m very pleased that you have achieved your goal at the time when most people pick up a gold carriage clock; you have gold WRS Division 1 status!!!

Well done Phil and an early happy birthday to you!

:bowdown:
Dan.

@Fastas Thanks you so much Dan for your kind insight, that means a lot to me, we've had many a battle over the years from the times in division 2 together. One comes to mind was the Mini yet again at Suzuka East, we found that placement and timing was key for the win with using the draft, great fun.

You know what privileged position I had as a profession driving and testing cars, what I gained from that if i could help others, the time I spend with them is all worth it to me. If they reach their goal and potential, that makes me a winner too.

@crazytortise; Spy; Wayna; Synwraith; Dgiant; wge; Animera Man there are so many over the years that are inspirations (Shuffle Nights) how things come flooding back, just sitting here thinking of the next line.

Any way what I'm trying to say is, I feel very proud and humbled to have been included into your company over the years, along with many many others.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Many congratulations to Philip and Lucas for their gold placements.
Nice to see how someone in my age group (over 50) can still make it to top ranking.

Mr. Siggers I don't know but it looks like he's a flying new member to good old WRS 👍

Back