GTP_WRS-Online Event 116 : CRaZy Train! - Apr 9 & 13

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 59 comments
WHY DID I DO A 2 STOP

WHY

Good race though, I was pushing like hell at the end! Sorry for all of the bumping and divebombs on the last couple of laps... that was do-or-die stuff there!

In for the EU and maybe for the NA, not needed in work tomorrow so a lie in and some studying may be the shot

WHY DID I DO A 2 STOP

I only done a 1 stop because I was so far behind was planning a 2 stop. 1 stop seems to be the way

In for the EU and maybe for the NA, not needed in work tomorrow so a lie in and some studying may be the shot

I only done a 1 stop because I was so far behind was planning a 2 stop. 1 stop seems to be the way

Bart and I did a one stop, it was faster. It also helps if you can run with a drafting partner. I let Bart pull me around the track for quite a while, and then giving him a bump draft to help him out. We could have gone back and forth, but I think it was quicker for both of us, for me to give him a bump on the straights. We went into the pits nose to tail, but he came out slightly ahead and I never could get his draft again.

opening a practice room give me 5 mins to set it up

Room opened till the official race room opens

Last edited:
In case it wasn't obvious, I really enjoyed this combo. I even did a little _practice_. Had some good close racing with several people (@Mike458, @suprajef, @monkeywall, @Meister Fetz, @Napalm_LT ...). Hope I wasn't too bruising!

Weak draft was a great choice for the combo, and the ABS 0 was a rewarding change of pace, I think.

Good luck with the NA race and caffeine jitters, @monkeywall :nervous: ;) 👍

Last edited:
Can not sign into psn.
Odd, we're all showing you still online on PSN in the XMB menu. :confused: Reset router maybe? We'll wait as there's no point starting an unofficial race with 5 of us.

Trying that now. Reset router and game. Will not allow me to sign in. Get the error you have been signed out of psn. Correct pwd cause I tried a wrong pwd that said wrong pwd. Tried about 10 times same message now. Ugh

Tried reset everything again. Still get error you have been signed out of psn. Sorry not sure what else to do.

Tried reset everything again. Still get error you have been signed out of psn. Sorry not sure what else to do.

If all else fails, try changing one or both of your PS3's DNS servers to well known public ones like, say, google's (8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4.

Maybe try your ISP's or OpenDNS for once? (208.67.222.222, 208.67.220.220). Dunno what else to suggest from here.

Starting quali, willing to quit and restart if you get in before formation lap is done.

Tried just now and still get the psn signout message. Too bad, such a fun race and was looking forward to it.

Thanks for all the fun, that was non stop close clean wheel to wheel racing with everyone there! :bowdown:

Tell me if I did mess you up though Lucas, I can only remember touching when we were side by side in the chicane.

Tell me if I did mess you up though Lucas, I can only remember touching when we were side by side in the chicane.
That's the one, but no way I'm going to complain to the stewards. :) I went off into the grass on the left, but that was a bit over-optimistic on my part. :embarrassed: We made up for it by staying close till the end. :D

That's too bad Patrick had to miss, he would have given our gaggle an extra goose. :(

Last edited:
Only getting back on after wed's races. had some of the best racing yet in the NA and EU races. @Ealirendur that was fun it took the second bump to realise :lol: ended up mixing with @Meister Fetz for 2 laps in a row nearly had a heart attack 👍 shame about the off stefan. The finish of the NA race was brillant @MadMax, @Gravitron and myself charging for the line after the last corner.

Thanks guys this is why I joined the WRS :gtpflag:

@GTP_Dutchy have you noticed the time difference between Alonso and Kimi and now Vettel and Kimi, Alonso was always that bit faster than Kimi than Vettel is now. It's not Alonso's fault that he some time bumps the other guys their just to slow :lol:

Congratulations @GTPGhost and @Bleached on your wins in EU and NA 👍 Well done to all podium finishers @GTP_Patrick1, @Ealirendur, @MadMax and @randy1122! :cheers:

116_WW.png

116_EU.png

116_NA.png

116_Merged.png

Back