GTP_WRS-Online Event 119 : Jamming ApricoTZ 2 Pulp - Apr 30 & May 4

• Thread starter PASM
  • 38 comments
3am to 4am makes for a very late night and tomorrow is a voting day in the UK. So, with regret, I've cancelled my registration for the NA session.

I keep urging @coryclifford to join WRS. You might know his name from the seasonal event, AI Hub and FITT areas.

WRS Achievement Unlocked: Missed it by That Much:

Finish 2nd in a WRS race.

First podium, yay! (Aside from one spin)

Great job @suprajef , unlucky @MadMax for running out of fuel on the final laps...
Epic battle we had there, that's the kind where I don't even care where I finish, as long as the journey was fun. :) You certainly were not easy to pass, even with the draft. 👍 Thanks for handling my bump drafts with ease. :embarrassed:

Thanks @mr_lab_rat for the surprise showing, you got us to 6 for an official (and FUN) race. :cheers:

Congrats @msgt-sd, @RS__96__oO, and @suprajef on the wins. :cheers: @PASM on the podium twice, @MadMax got a podium in EU and would have won NA if the zero stop worked, @Meister Fetz also got a podium.

gt6-event119-ww.PNG

gt6-event119-eu.PNG

gt6-event119-na.PNG

gt6-event119-merged.PNG

Sweet, in the combined result my total race time is solidly in the middle of Division 1. It would be the top of D1B if that's the grade my TTs give me. Even with fighting my way up from last place! Really pleased with my performance in this race...apart from the first lap. :lol:

Very enjoyable combination for me.

Back