GTP_WRS-Online Event 12: A RAINBOW of Sporty V12's

Discussion in 'WRS-OE Archive' started by PASM, Feb 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Koutch_Pro

Koutch_Pro

Thanks 4 the restart indeed, around lap 8 I was convinced that tc wasn't alowed, so turned that off.. Lets just say I had a 40 years old rustbucket to drive, and in no shape or form my imput was slacking at anny point :lol::lol::lol:. Did get a lot of practice getting lapped, worked out ok I think. Looking forward to the next where I hope to finish within the same lap:irked:, Thanks guys!

2. Argon

Argon Premium

Just so everyone knows @Speedy6543 qualified in first place and honestly I should have been last. Made a terrible error on the first pit stop by not taking fresh tyres and the spent most of the following stint catching slides, having spins and causing @MadMax to have to take some emergency avoidance :O.

It was still a blast though and had great fun with everyone. Congrats on the win @Speedy6543 :cheers:

MadMax, Gravitron, Speedy6543 and 3 others like this.
  3. BigDawg_1281

BigDawg_1281

Great race today guys! I had a lot of fun! I spun early on. @Speedy6543 was just on a rail, so consistent. Great win Chris! I thought I could beat @HAD2 with a fuel strategy, it didn't work. He was very consistent and I just couldn't catch him. Great time as always.

MadMax, HAD2, Gravitron and 3 others like this.
  4. Gravitron

Gravitron Moderator

I'm just grabbing a quick quali lap on the daily's and will then make the NA room.

quentin1974 likes this.
  5. Gravitron

Gravitron Moderator

Since the turnout is so low, I just went with Friends Only room

0474 6003 6624 1583 4180

6. mr_lab_rat

mr_lab_rat

sorry I can’t make it but I’ll be online later

7. Speedy6543

Speedy6543 Moderator

My race went indeed as solid as I could have wished for. Except for just a couple of tail happy moments which only cost me about a second I really can't complain. Fuel map 1 all the way with a 3 stop.

Also hats off to @MadMax who made the race on a 1 stop. :eek:
    And to @HAD2 for his first WRS race appearance. You showed some consistent pace along with good racecraft IMO. :tup:

PASM, MadMax, EDK and 6 others like this.
  8. Gravitron

Gravitron Moderator

I imagine the rears were FUN at that point. :p

9. BigDawg_1281

BigDawg_1281

I didn't think @MadMax was ever going to stop. I couldn't believe how far he made it on that combo before his 1st stop.

Argon and MadMax like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.