GTP_WRS-Online Event 12: A RAINBOW of Sporty V12's

• Thread starter PASM
  • 38 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks 4 the restart indeed, around lap 8 I was convinced that tc wasn't alowed, so turned that off.. Lets just say I had a 40 years old rustbucket to drive, and in no shape or form my imput was slacking at anny point :lol::lol::lol:. Did get a lot of practice getting lapped, worked out ok I think. Looking forward to the next where I hope to finish within the same lap:irked:, Thanks guys!

Just so everyone knows @Speedy6543 qualified in first place and honestly I should have been last. Made a terrible error on the first pit stop by not taking fresh tyres and the spent most of the following stint catching slides, having spins and causing @MadMax to have to take some emergency avoidance :embarrassed:.

It was still a blast though and had great fun with everyone. Congrats on the win @Speedy6543 :cheers:

Since the turnout is so low, I just went with Friends Only room

0474 6003 6624 1583 4180

My race went indeed as solid as I could have wished for. Except for just a couple of tail happy moments which only cost me about a second I really can't complain. Fuel map 1 all the way with a 3 stop.

Also hats off to @MadMax who made the race on a 1 stop. :eek:
And to @HAD2 for his first WRS race appearance. You showed some consistent pace along with good racecraft IMO. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back