GTP_WRS-Online Event 123 : A Day at the Beach II - Sprints - May 28 & June 1st

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 41 comments
Sorry guys...on tractor cutting the paddock....not the one at Brands.....at least I'm driving something.
See the NA guys tonight @ 2030
Paddock Hill is literally impossible to cut :lol:

Can the race be delayed for about 5 minutes? Need to get the car + a setup.

F40 '92
536PP / 495bhp / 1352kg

Sports Soft tyres

Suspension
60/115
1/1
1/1
5/7

0.0/0.0
0.15/0.30

Racing Brake Kit
7/4

Drivetraing
6/16/15

Triple Plate Clutch

Was good for 2'07's , in the right hands maybe even 2'06's.

I wanted to apologise if I hit anyone off in the first race, lap 7. I suffered lag from Degnar until I had disconnected.

Last edited:
Try Pekka's setup. I was running Bart's with min/max ride height, but only .05/.020 toe; so Pekka's should be really quite safe; I found the car quite manageable (it's still very easy to go make sandcastles if you brake late, natch). Also stay off most outside kerbs, especially if running higher toe/LSD Accel numbers (like Bart's/Pekka's). Brake straight; downshift later rather than slammimg it down early if you need more stability.

I didn't get any practice outside of pre-race warmups, so I didn't get to do much refinement, nor did I get to check TT replays (they'd be very educational this week, and likely will be next week, also), so my advice probably isn't worth much. I was staying in 3rd for Degner 1, braking very early for Degner 2 and taking it in 2nd (very late apex, I guess). I was upshifting slightly early for the kink before the hairpin for a little more stability into the braking zone. Still had oodles of time to gain in Spoon and turn 1-2, more bravery for 130R, and there's always more in the esses (especially with setups requiring more finesse).

There was really cool seasonal ages back, 550pp road car 4 lap race w/SS at Deep Forest; it was good to run a whole bunch of cars 480-550 stock on SHs. The F40 wasn't even in the hunt for Ye Olde Best Deathtrap. (*cough* BTR *cough*)

Last edited:
Congrats @PASM, @Siggers and @MadMax for your wins!

gt6-event123-ww.PNG

gt6-event123-eu.PNG

gt6-event123-na.PNG

Back