GTP_WRS-Online Event 124 : Schnell Thru Karussell - June 4 & 8

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 47 comments
Nice pics, Kev, it was fun as always racing close again. That *was* a nice pass. :scared:
You even came on mic in race. :P

I didn't respond because my mic was off and I did not want to reach up to flip my mic down. Just about screwed it up running deep. And it was not a first gear air brake, which would not have made sense. I just grabbed 3rd REALLY early and engine braked down into it, then also grabbed 2nd, which I only had to do for that turn if I came in too hot. Had I not done that, I think I would have found the sand.

And it takes two to tango. Thanks for leaving room and well done by you to hold that outside line at speed. It's really easy to run wide there if you don't get the speed right. 👍

EDK
You even came on mic in race. :P

I didn't respond because my mic was off and I did not want to reach up to flip my mic down. Just about screwed it up running deep. And it was not a first gear air brake, which would not have made sense. I just grabbed 3rd REALLY early and engine braked down into it, then also grabbed 2nd, which I only had to do for that turn if I came in too hot. Had I not done that, I think I would have found the sand.

And it takes two to tango. Thanks for leaving room and well done by you to hold that outside line at speed. It's really easy to run wide there if you don't get the speed right. 👍
We usually talk on na races...little more relaxed and not so serious most nights

We usually talk on na races...little more relaxed and not so serious most nights
I'm usually pretty serious (when racing), so I'm the guy who would be on the mic telling people to shut up. :lol:

It's more controllable in the race car. We normally wait for the straights, talk to the driver right as they are coming on so they can respond while on the straight. But still, the less talking, the better. Like to be able to focus on hitting my marks. :)

EDK
I'm usually pretty serious (when racing), so I'm the guy who would be on the mic telling people to shut up. :lol:

It's more controllable in the race car. We normally wait for the straights, talk to the driver right as they are coming on so they can respond while on the straight. But still, the less talking, the better. Like to be able to focus on hitting my marks. :)
You should join us on Friday night beer rooms lol

You should join us on Friday night beer rooms lol
I'm usually out with my wife in our own version of a beer room. :P

But that would be more my style for talking while driving. Might be home early enough tonight to make it for a bit. No promises on my driving quality, though. :lol:

EDK
I'm usually out with my wife in our own version of a beer room. :P

But that would be more my style for talking while driving. Might be home early enough tonight to make it for a bit. No promises on my driving quality, though. :lol:

Ours either, we start out sort of fast and then a lot of talking

BTW I used audio settings during the races with settings that I only hear game sounds not players speak/voice (muted). Before and after race I set voice audio back on.

Yes great combo :cheers:
This was a great combo. One of my crashes was because I was reaching up to turn off my mic after appologizing to Joel.
Lesson learned - keep the mic off at all times :D

Last edited:
Oh...by the way....Schnell Redux with boost and mikes..leave serious at door....all speeds welcome....remember if you get it wrong...PD will bring you back so don't rage quit ( lol) .2100 central tonight . Room open when the first guy gets there... Boost on weak pleas

Too many guys to congratulate...let the pics tell the story :bowdown:

Congrats @jammy21, @PASM, and @StigsTC on your wins!!! :cheers:

gt6-event124-ww.PNG

gt6-event124-eu.PNG

gt6-event124-na.PNG

gt6-event124-merged.PNG

Back