GTP_WRS-Online Event 164 : Midnight at Tsukuba - Mar 11 & 15

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 55 comments
Fun race yesterday but those 🤬 pits. 2nd stop I first entered a pit too fast so it was ok to get kicked out of the pit lane but next lap I was out of fuel and just rolled into. AI took over and went on the inside Gras and spun out on track. Decided to stop then because...:mad:...
Sorry for stopping! Lost motivation there but huge fun battles all the way up to that point.
I watched you in the replay. 👍 You're used to be so fast in a race and now you must learn to be slow to enter the pits. :sly:

I watched you in the replay. 👍 You're used to be so fast in a race and now you must learn to be slow to enter the pits. :sly:
The only way to enter the pits is VERY carefully because even if the AI grabs you and shows you the menu you can still fail to make the corner and if the AI senses that your car would not make the corner without AI assistance it either pitches you back on course or gives you a pass through. (run on sentence).

Watching Indy at St Pete but on the way up to the ps3 to run some fun at the Ring

Looks like better attendance expected for EU/NA this week. :)

I added a note to the OP that we are running once through the BIKE LANE (Moto chicane by the Dunlop bridge) per stint, you choose when you take the joker lap.

So if you want to try a 1 stop, you get 1 less trip through there. :D

Daylight Saving works fine for me, race one hour earlier means a 11pm start 👍
In for tonight but can't see the registration table.
Just show up. ;)

@Gravitron might need to have a look at what's going on with the image that displays the registrations. I could see it earlier, than there were only something like 4 confirmed and 5 or 6 reserves, at the most.

EDK
Just show up. ;)

@Gravitron might need to have a look at what's going on with the image that displays the registrations. I could see it earlier, than there were only something like 4 confirmed and 5 or 6 reserves, at the most.
Sorry guys, that's my bad, Dropbox sent me mail at the beginning of the month saying our public folder where those images live was going private today (Mar 15) and that there are other more secure methods of sharing files there, and I forgot to look into it. I'll see if it's fixable, but we could be hosed. :ouch:

Bambi's Joker Laps

Thanks for that, and for coming out tonight. :cheers: Believe me I did feel guilty a couple times when I was over-turning the wheel past 180 to get through the hairpins. :embarrassed:

Believe me I did feel guilty a couple times when I was over-turning the wheel past 180 to get through the hairpins. :embarrassed:
No need to. That's what I get for spending all of my PS4/Wheel money on parts to repair by _______ car.

Sorry, I really don't recall precisely which laps I did these on. Something like 7, 18 and 31 would be close.

I know the last one was on lap 31, but the others are approximate.

Sorry to see @Windfire1010 and @Iceman220 have problems last night with apparent connection issues, but thanks to you guys on the assist to my win. :sly:

Congratulations to the winners and podium finishers. 👍

I'll probably have the NA race uploaded sometime this upcoming week, hopefully Monday or Tuesday.

Back