GTP_WRS-Online Event 18: Rosso Prancer

• Thread starter Speedy6543
  • 62 comments
Sorry guys, I couldn't connect to speedy's room and now I'm tired and calling it a night.

Sorry guys, I couldn't connect to speedy's room and now I'm tired and calling it a night.
It was Lucas' room. I disconnected aswell and couldn't find it back so threw in the towel. Hope I can catch wednesday EU race

I'll open the ww room in about 3hrs.

Will have a party chat up too.

I'll attempt to race on controller but don't be surprised if I park it. :lol:

Very sorry I didn't make it in support, I too would have been on DS4 🤬 :scared: :crazy: we were having a holiday family dinner, lots of this
1STRAWBERRY%20FILET.jpg

And copious amounts of
images
and this
images
man my head this morning

Lucas I bet you'll be glad, I know I will when we get the fix from PD.

Forgot to say earlier guys i more than likely won't make it for the EU race. I'll keep myself on reserve just in case. If i'm not on an hour beforehand I won't make it.

Have fun

What time is the EU race guys 19:00pm or 20:00pm ?
I believe the EU Race begins in an hour and thirty minutes from now.. I hope :).

Guys, I had signed on as a reserve for todays EU and a definite for the NA Race later on, but it's looking like I am able to make both.

However, I don't wanna be that guy and hog up any spots, so please let me know if EU is close to full and I can just skip it and do NA. :gtpflag:

Lobby should be opened by now but I have to cancel.
Anybody wanting to step up and host?

I would, but my old router, which really needs scrapping is pretty sketchy lately, sorry.

I wouldn't want to be the reason everybody's race simultaneously ended ...which is quite possible!

I would, but my old router, which really needs scrapping is pretty sketchy lately, sorry.

I wouldn't want to be the reason everybody's race simultaneously ended ...which is quite possible!
That's why we run with public room and Fixed host off. If you dc as the host 95% of the time everyone else stays in.

That's why we run with public room and Fixed host off. If you dc as the host 95% of the time everyone else stays in.

Ahh, I see! Thanks for the info Lucas 👍

I've haven't hosted a lobby in any game apart from a random drop in lobby in GT5 once. I also have no idea what I would be doing having no real knowledge of how it works :banghead::dunce:

NA room up, party chat up

0474 5916 1431 2356 0708
Sorry not going to make it. Just got home from an impromptu 3 hour round trip to Knoxville to pick up two new iPads. As usual the 4 hour trip got extended by herself’s “ oh could we”’s. Left at 11 got home at 2005. Damn I really like this one. :mad:

Sorry not going to make it. Just got home from an impromptu 3 hour round trip to Knoxville to pick up two new iPads. As usual the 4 hour trip got extended by herself’s “ oh could we”’s. Left at 11 got home at 2005. Damn I really like this one. :mad:
Hellbringer is here and filling in for you as the military story teller. :D

7 for the race so far, maybe 8 if @turnupdaheat shows up

Had a blast running in all of the races in both rooms yesterday guys, and I just wanted to say thank you :).

I wish there were a few more cars on track, but regardless of lack of volume, the races were close and exciting with alot of passing.

Looking forward to the next one :gtpflag:.

Late WW results, congrats to @Crispy74 on a great win, and @Siggers & @suprajef with a close podium race. :cheers:

badly timed photo
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180331131507.png

Quali:

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180331131421.png

Race:

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180331141228.png

Fastest Laps:

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180331141138.png

And here's where I decided I was *dangerous* out there with a controller :lol:

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180401143345.png

---------------------------

NA race was fun! :D Had some good battles with @quentin1974 and @ColinNZ - thanks for the great racing! :cheers:

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180405203513.png

Quali:

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180404191209.png

Race:

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180404201330.png

Fastest Laps:

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180405205316.png

Drag race with @ColinNZ out of the first chicane. :drool: Nice driving, man! :gtpflag:

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180405204253.png

Latest Posts

Back