GTP_WRS-Online Event 20 : Best (F)oot (F)orward?

• Thread starter Speedy6543
  • 97 comments
@Gravitron thanks for hosting yesterday and Congrats to @mr_lab_rat for a great win! I really enjoyed this combo very much and I look forward to the EU race on Wednesday...I am still trying to figure out exactly what pit strategy I used! Once again, the party chat was just too much fun to listen to!! 👍

@GTP_Patrick1 I am very sorry that I almost hit you on Lap 2 - Turn 1 after I was "bumped" off track...I need to take more care upon re-entering the track. :embarrassed:

@Argon once again, I didn't see you in my race :lol::lol: Congrats on your win in Room A...

:cheers:

If anyone has damaging videos of Larry and I having a destruction derby again, it's a fake we were is different lobbies or were we........?

Sounds like you guys has the same close and brilliant racing we had in ours :cheers:

I am really bummed but I have to help my daughter this afternoon as my wife is home sick in bed...:yuck: I was really looking forward to this combo again! Good luck to everyone and I will look forward to the WW race this Saturday!

:cheers:
You should never niglect your daughter anyway, they look after you as you get older, well mine does. Hope your wife feels better soon bass.

I'm unsure about getting home for the EU race tonight, so haven't registered yet. If I make it, I'll understand if there is no room left.

Monoha send me a pm if your back I'll give you my slot if it's full, don't think my pains will be any better by then, so it may be a blessing

Another brilliant race with a room full of brilliant people, it just doesn't get any better.

Qualy went well and I placed 2nd behind @MadMax but not by much. The race got under way and I was keeping up with Pekka fairly well but couldn't figure out his strategy. After he went into the pits on lap 6 I figured he wasn't fuel saving which suggested I had the pace to keep up with him. Then he threw me a curve ball and on lap 10 or 11 he went into the pits again. I can only think that he double stinted his tyres as they really fall off around the 10 lap mark.

Totally confused I had to pull another long sting in my 3rd session so went on extra fuel save to try and get Pekka through pit startegy. Anyway it paid off as I only had to fuel 4 laps for my last stint and came out 7 seconds ahead of @Crispy74 and managed to pull that out a bit by the end.

Great race everyone and thanks again to @Speedy6543 for doing such a great job hosting have a great holiday Chris and see you when you get back. :cheers:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180418211518.jpg

EU Race Results

Quali

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180418211348.jpg

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180418211354.jpg

Race Result

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180418221027.jpg

My replay keeps corrupting so can't post fastest laps

Edit:
And sorry Hellbringer, the 15th guys can't fit on the screen...

Thanks for the race guys, and speedy for hosting, still can't get the hang of this strategy lark I had to run lean to get any kind of mileage out of a tank that's why i shifted out of the way a few times because I could see some of you were so much quicker too, also is it just in my head but I the grip level seems marginally worse it the online race than on a time trial, even when i'm on fresh rubber.

Also Thanks for the invite to the party chat but for some reason I could hear everyone but they could't here me.

Thanks for the race guys, and speedy for hosting, still can't get the hang of this strategy lark I had to run lean to get any kind of mileage out of a tank that's why i shifted out of the way a few times because I could see some of you were so much quicker too, also is it just in my head but I the grip level seems marginally worse it the online race than on a time trial, even when i'm on fresh rubber.

Also Thanks for the invite to the party chat but for some reason I could hear everyone but they could't here me.

Mike, do you have a wireless headset or cable where you have to plug it into the DS4 ? If wireless then not being able to speak is usually because the base unit for the headset is not plugged into one of the USB ports. Sound still works because that comes from the optical port at the back of the PS4.

Thanks Mike I'll give another go next time to test it, it is a wireless headset with mic.

I have a wireless one too and every time that happens it's because I forgot to plug into the USB. Anyway, hope the problem is that simple to fix mate. :cheers:

Back