GTP_WRS-Online Event 21 : What's French for Yamagiwa?

• Thread starter Speedy6543
  • 45 comments
Y
@dranddad I was able to follow you a bit during practice and you really helped me with sectors 1 and 2...Thank You! šŸ‘

@Argon Mike, thanks for trying to save the race and as always, the party chat with everyone would bring me back every week...:)

See you guys on Wednesday...

:cheers:
Your welcome, you should have let me know as I was a little worse for wear, too many beers and then meds I was almost not of this planet

I'll be on at some point today I'll always join you on line, some guys know what I used to do for a living and I'm always willing to help, I'm not to quick these days reactions are long gone lol

Qualification results

Gran Turismoā„¢SPORT_20180425201434.jpg

20180425213312.jpg

Results

Gran Turismoā„¢SPORT_20180425211346.jpg

Thanks everyone for a great race and banter, nice to meet you all in the chat. Had some reasonable pace,for a while and good racing with @WhiteFlight1 and @monoha then on lap 15 I planted it in the barrier and couldn't get out, was sitting in the dark dithering about trying to find the triangle button to reverse, like a muppet I had the wheel rotated so didn't realise it was at the bottom :lol:

Sorry for not being able to make it to the first (EU) race today fellas. Had to run out and run some errands for work, but I will be there for the (NA) race tonight :gtpflag:.

More importantly, I'm very happy to hear that we had a good first race today and the room integrity was much better šŸ‘šŸ‘.

Ill be making a practice room in the next 10 minutes if anybody would like to join me.

Edit: Room ID: 0474-5893-9331-8161-3124

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for a great race and banter, nice to meet you all in the chat. Had some reasonable pace,for a while and good racing with @WhiteFlight1 and @monoha then on lap 15 I planted it in the barrier and couldn't get out, was sitting in the dark dithering about trying to find the triangle button to reverse, like a muppet I had the wheel rotated so didn't realise it was at the bottom :lol:
Put a white stripe of tape at 1200 on the wheel. Been there did that...same results.

Latest Posts

Back