- 2,263

- Vancouver
- mr_lab_rat
It would have been boring race for you if you were at the front. I don't think I would have been able to put real pressure on you. I saw how sideways you got it in turn 4 on the last lap. Great save.
Yes I saw itLOL @jtv90069 I'm not sure if you saw the video you posted beforehand![]()
Next to last lap, it looks like, last time I was within striking distance. Turn 3/4 is where I was gaining most of my time on you. And sometimes in the last turn.It would have been boring race for you if you were at the front. I don't think I would have been able to put real pressure on you. I saw how sideways you got it in turn 4 on the last lap. Great save.
LOL @jtv90069 I'm not sure if you saw the video you posted beforehand![]()
Read your report, nicely done. 👍My dislike of this track has almost became A like but that is bcause the car selkection was great and the result was also good for me. Working on my first laps they have to improve. I lost most in the first 5 laps.
Read my race-report here: http://roeszagt.frlk.nl/wp/?p=841
C U 2 Night in Madrid.![]()
I use firefox too, didn't know you could do that, will try, Johan's reports are fun !!!Read your report, nicely done. 👍
Had to install the Google translate plugin to Firefox, but it was worth it.![]()
Yeah, it makes it so you can highlight the text, right click, and select "Translate Selection with Google Translate". I just did that a paragraph at a time, it has a limit on the number of characters at one time.I use firefox too, didn't know you could do that, will try, Johan's reports are fun !!!
LOL, I missed it in the post as I was looking at the numbers. Never seen the movie but it looks pretty good. Do you know how hard it is to intentionally sing out of tune?