GTP_WRS-Online Event 24 : The Alpines' Alpine - July 9

It would have been boring race for you if you were at the front. I don't think I would have been able to put real pressure on you. I saw how sideways you got it in turn 4 on the last lap. Great save.

It would have been boring race for you if you were at the front. I don't think I would have been able to put real pressure on you. I saw how sideways you got it in turn 4 on the last lap. Great save.
Next to last lap, it looks like, last time I was within striking distance. Turn 3/4 is where I was gaining most of my time on you. And sometimes in the last turn.

I got a little too far inside there and still got on it, it decided to give up with the left rear tire at 7. :lol:

My dislike of this track has almost became A like but that is bcause the car selkection was great and the result was also good for me. Working on my first laps they have to improve. I lost most in the first 5 laps.
Read my race-report here: http://roeszagt.frlk.nl/wp/?p=841
C U 2 Night in Madrid.:nervous:

My dislike of this track has almost became A like but that is bcause the car selkection was great and the result was also good for me. Working on my first laps they have to improve. I lost most in the first 5 laps.
Read my race-report here: http://roeszagt.frlk.nl/wp/?p=841
C U 2 Night in Madrid.:nervous:
Read your report, nicely done. 👍

Had to install the Google translate plugin to Firefox, but it was worth it. ;)

EDK
Read your report, nicely done. 👍

Had to install the Google translate plugin to Firefox, but it was worth it. ;)
I use firefox too, didn't know you could do that, will try, Johan's reports are fun !!!

I use firefox too, didn't know you could do that, will try, Johan's reports are fun !!!
Yeah, it makes it so you can highlight the text, right click, and select "Translate Selection with Google Translate". I just did that a paragraph at a time, it has a limit on the number of characters at one time.

LOL, I missed it in the post as I was looking at the numbers. Never seen the movie but it looks pretty good. Do you know how hard it is to intentionally sing out of tune?

I can sing out of tune pretty well :sly:. It's a hilarious movie, good for laughing along with your buddies.

Back