GTP_WRS-Online Event 3 : Tarmac Rally Time!

• Thread starter Speedy6543
  • 77 comments
Hi there...yes,yes i know...
I will not take part after all as i thought the race was at 21pm...i see it's at 20pm...
Sorry
We race in about 1 hour from now.

Lobby is up for warm up
0474-6112-1872-4675-0788

Sorry guys, I wont be there for any of the racing tonight unfortunately.. have fun peeps! ;)👍

:cheers:

Your wife maybe then?

Sorry mate we got the superhub 3 sent to us via our ISP virgin media about 2 months ago and every so often it has really bad issue days and literally today the router has been rebooting every 10 minutes! It's driving me mad and the main reason I pulled out tonight tbh :(
Myself or Kelly would love to race it tonight but we fear the internet will not allow us to stay connected unfortunately.. If it settles down then one of us will definitely try and connect! .. but for now it's a no can do 👎:D

Don't know what happened, but after the start my car didn't move an inch. I will try again next week. :gtpflag:

Sorry you froze up at the start Nico. I also noticed from your livestream you had some invisibility issues as there were only two others on track during quali with you. So maybe that's something you should look at aswell. What NAT type do you have?

Had a great couple of laps with @Fastas who made a mistake in the first turn but eventually lost his slipstream after a mistake myself. After that it was hotlapping on my own basically. I did manage to improve my best lap to a 43.893. :D

Sorry you froze up at the start Nico. I also noticed from your livestream you had some invisibility issues as there were only two others on track during quali with you. So maybe that's something you should look at aswell. What NAT type do you have?

Had a great couple of laps with @Fastas who made a mistake in the first turn but eventually lost his slipstream after a mistake myself. After that it was hotlapping on my own basically. I did manage to improve my best lap to a 43.893. :D

It was a good battle wasn’t it! I had to find a place to pass and luckily, managed to make a clean pass into turn 1. Took me a few laps though, sorry you could stick with me.

Thanks again all for waiting for me. Sorry to hear of your issues Nico, I didn’t see you stuck on grid(?).

It was a good battle wasn’t it! I had to find a place to pass and luckily, managed to make a clean pass into turn 1. Took me a few laps though, sorry you could stick with me.

Thanks again all for waiting for me. Sorry to hear of your issues Nico, I didn’t see you stuck on grid(?).
You were quite a lot faster than me but I was certain not to let you just get by too easily. :lol:
Your entry in the first turn was really faster than mine and when you got on my inside line there was nothing I could do. 👍

Okay I am 90% yes for NA tonight. Son goes to church and depends when I get home, but I should be home with like 30 minutes to spare. This will be my first event with WRS so I am apologizing in advance for any and all mistakes I will make tonight. :nervous:

Also I do not have a mic, so I hope that isn't an issue.

Looking forward to racing against you all tonight. :cheers:
Look forward to meeting you. 👍 You don't need a mic, but you'll be communicating via text, so a USB keyboard helps, so much faster than hunt-n-peck on the DS4. If you do get a mic, we usually have a couple stewards and some of our regular racers in a PS4 Party Chat at the time the room goes up. Problem is, that is limited to 8 people, whereas we theoretically can have 16 in the race room. I guess we can always have 2 Party Chats when we get to those numbers and are all friendly on voice. These are still pretty low-key races and in Sat WW I don't think I even muted my mic (in GT6 we would all mute at race start and only speak if necessary)...jabbering away to @GTP_Nail, who's always fun to talk to.

See you guys in a little less than 3hrs for NA race. :gtpflag:

PS In case anyone doesn't know, we can't use the Recommended Courtesy cars in online rooms, so you'll need to buy your own car for the race. We also can't prevent tuning, but ask everyone to keep it stock (honor system for now).

Did a live stream last evening of the EU race. Had a great 20+ lap battle with @Siggers :lol:👍.
Just rewatched a bit of it and I must say I feel bad for not giving you more space on the inside of the esses 👎:banghead: It will not happen again!

Last edited:
EU results

20171221_173317.jpg

And with fastest laps
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171221160251.jpg

Back