GTP_WRS-Online Event 3 : Tarmac Rally Time!

• Thread starter Speedy6543
  • 77 comments
If it's allowed I like to join the WW race.
Only had 1 off-line session with the combo so far...:nervous:
I'll start at the back

Last edited:
Tempted to change to one of these Davidoff twins, as there will be only a smoke behind me from burned clutch. :D:lol:

4764818381373177860_0.jpg

Uff, i have 3 hours to decide. :D

Sorry guys but why was i racing SS tyres the whole race and since I saved the race to view it back.. I see every other person driving with RH tyres wth? when were the tyres changed from the race details on page 1? This makes my 2nd place finish not so bad after all eh? sorry.. :P

Sorry guys but why was i racing SS tyres the whole race and since I saved the race to view it back.. I see every other person driving with RH tyres wth? when were the tyres changed from the race details on page 1? This makes my 2nd place finish not so bad after all eh? sorry.. :P
It's a glitch :P same situation in my replay as well. Everyone was on SS :D

I thought the samething. But it could also be a bug in the game

:lol: Fastest lap and second wasn’t ‘so bad’!!

Congrats Ph1sh, on the win and MrP and Fetz for making a good race of it to round off the podium.

On an aside, does anyone know when we get the Lewis Hamilton input or, have we had it already?! The reason I mention it is because, although I know he’s gone vegan, I want to know if my chicken curry takeaway with three cans of Stella, pre-race was suitable preparation,.. I think I know the answer but, come on, we need this stuff :boggled:

Great racing by everyone else too, with the mixed strategies and the length of race, everyone I came across who I wasn’t racing with directly really were very good at allowing me through, thank you guys :cheers:

Okay I am 90% yes for NA tonight. Son goes to church and depends when I get home, but I should be home with like 30 minutes to spare. This will be my first event with WRS so I am apologizing in advance for any and all mistakes I will make tonight. :nervous:

Also I do not have a mic, so I hope that isn't an issue.

Looking forward to racing against you all tonight. :cheers:

Yes

Wednesday December 20, 2017

European Time Slot

3:00 PM Eastern / 12:00 PM Pacific / 20:00 GMT
Did you have any practice on the combo yet?
Are you familiar with how we do our races?

Hi there...yes,yes i know...
I will not take part after all as i thought the race was at 21pm...i see it's at 20pm...
Sorry

Back