GTP_WRS-Online Event 33 : RUF Road Ahead - 4WD Required - Sept 06 / 10

  • Thread starter Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 129 comments
  • 8,501 views
Practice lobby open

1472-6399-8665-9411-2234
 
Last edited:
I might not be an official WRS guy, but I have a room open.

1472-4711-0167-3381-3688
 
Joining
 
You'll be probably done by the time I could start but I'll try to get there in about 30.
 
You'll be probably done by the time I could start but I'll try to get there in about 30.
I should still be here, at least.
 
Will watch the NA race in the morning cant participate unfortunately
 
Congrats, @et_ for another win, and to @mr_lab_rat for the B room win. :cheers:

@Animera & @jammy21 got room A podiums and @Don Mejillone & @Speedy6543 (wecome back!) got room B podiums. 👍

gt6-event033-ww_zpsc7a12764.png



@Kjeld Lund and @Meister Fetz unfortunately received 30sec penalties due to their actions on-track.


EDIT: Image updated to show correct fastest quali lap in B room.
 
Last edited:
Got a last minute dental appointment ( very scarce) so I will miss the EU race. Have a good one
 
Unfortunately i can't make it tonight. Have fun
 
@Don Mejillone and @Speedy6543 had great close race in room B.

Small correction. The fastest qualification lap in room B belongs to MeisterFetz.
@Strop, look quick before I go fix the image! You got fastest quali lap!

Oops, will fix. 👍

---

NOTE about the final turn before the oval turns: Blatant repeated cutting of legal track limits there (which is the Black-n-white rumble) will be subject to penalties. If you cut it on accident, you should lift off the gas for a moment to show us you're not gaining an advantage.

There's a couple other turns where this could apply as well, but this one seems to be the biggest gain if you cut it.
 
Signed up for reserve. I'm down with a cold but I'll see how I feel tonight.
 
Can't make it this morning(EU race), and am only about 50% for the NA race.
 
@Strop, look quick before I go fix the image! You got fastest quali lap!

Oops, will fix. 👍

---

NOTE about the final turn before the oval turns: Blatant repeated cutting of legal track limits there (which is the Black-n-white rumble) will be subject to penalties. If you cut it on accident, you should lift off the gas for a moment to show us you're not gaining an advantage.

There's a couple other turns where this could apply as well, but this one seems to be the biggest gain if you cut it.

I'm happy you say this! I thought it would be the same as for the tt.
 
I'm happy you say this! I thought it would be the same as for the tt.
It *is* exactly like the TT. That's what you meant, right? 2 wheels in-line on legal track surface at all times.
 
Confirming myself for the EUROPEAN race.
 
EU Race lobby open

1472-6681-3415-7078-3825
 
It *is* exactly like the TT. That's what you meant, right? 2 wheels in-line on legal track surface at all times.

You are talking about the inside rumble on that turn, right lucas? I think Dutchy means the outside...
 
It *is* exactly like the TT. That's what you meant, right? 2 wheels in-line on legal track surface at all times.

Now I read it again i think i misinterpreted it. I thought it the driver had to stay within the white line coming on to the oval. but I think you meant the first corner after the chicane. Sorry, my bad!
 
You are talking about the inside rumble on that turn, right lucas? I think Dutchy means the outside...
Yes, the inside. The first right after the 2 hairpins.

On the oval turns you can use all tarmac, just like in the TT.
 
Sorry Guys,

I got disconnected so as of now i'm supporting you virtually because my spirit is now in the passengerseat with Bart.

but :banghead:@# 🤬!$🤬%^🤬&*🤬. I didn't pay 60 euros to put up with a pre-renaissance network system that was built by some poor kid with a pair of scissors, a paperclip and blister on his hands just because Napoleon Kaz decided it was cheaper to off-shore these kind of options.

Any way I'm gonna poor me a wine kick back and enjoy Barts stream.
edit: aaaaand... Bart is dc'ed aswell.

Cheers and Good luck,

:cheers: :gtpflag:
 
Last edited:
Sorry had to bail folks. Phone call too important not to take. Not that my race was going that well either, had already gone off track twice by then :grumpy:
 
so how was the race?
 
so how was the race?

RS__96__oO, Mad_Max, and Little Paul were 1 ,2 ,3 unless there were incidents. 5 DCs including Bart.

For the NA race you will be the lowest handicap in the field tonight unless Pekka shows up. Good luck 👍.
 
Back