GTP_WRS-Online Event 36 : DinoSOWr - Sept 27th/Oct 1st

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 77 comments
Guys, is the board updating? I cancelled both races for today hours ago and I still show up as reserve for both...

Guys, is the board updating? I cancelled both races for today hours ago and I still show up as reserve for both...
It is now, thanks for the heads up. Had a typo that made it stop updating last night.

Well that was a bummer, I lost control of the car then Disconnect.:grumpy:
Hope you had a good race.

I think lots of people DC'd. Me , you Mike, and Luni are gone, room is still up. That track is strange, I went off Joe, so we would not touch, was not sure you saw me, must have done it in just the right place, as I came back on track -1 lap.

Yeah, my DC was caused by a little human error. 4 year old son tripped over the PS3 power cable :)
Sucks. I think I could have won that one. I was done with pit stops, at least 10s ahead, lap 26 of 39.

Yeah, my DC was caused by a little human error. 4 year old son tripped over the PS3 power cable :)
Sucks. I think I could have won that one. I was done with pit stops, at least 10s ahead, lap 26 of 39.
I could have had the chance at the end of the race to fight if my pitstop would not have glitched and there was no dc at your end
I was hovering around @Gravitron for the last few laps but could not get pass him and then gave up on the last lap and cooled down

Was afraid of that to happen the last weeks. My good old fat lady died last night. No update problem obviously. Reinstalling failed, no other games loading, games on old hard disk (still worked when changed) do not start either. Get's stuck when in XMB Menu, can't backup data anymore,...at least I managed to save the GT6 memory data file to USB... RIP good old PS3. I'll replace her with a younger slimmer one today to get over my mourning of having lost her :(

Was afraid of that to happen the last weeks. My good old fat lady died last night. No update problem obviously. Reinstalling failed, no other games loading, games on old hard disk (still worked when changed) do not start either. Get's stuck when in XMB Menu, can't backup data anymore,...at least I managed to save the GT6 memory data file to USB... RIP good old PS3. I'll replace her with a younger slimmer one today to get over my mourning of having lost her :(
That would make you fast booting up the game:tup:

So was the framerate often going low for others on Willow? Especially the last corner was like that.

So was the framerate often going low for others on Willow? Especially the last corner was like that.
Nope ,not at the EU race.There were major dips in the ww race though.

Apologies for the delay in results:

Congrats @Iceman220 on your first win! :cheers: Congrats to @Bleached on your NA win! :cheers:

Well-done to podiums from @Friday_GTRP, @LittlePaul78, and @jtv90069.

gt6-event036-eu.PNG

gt6-event036-na.PNG

gt6-event036-merged.PNG

For @Iceman220's first win:

Latest Posts

Back