GTP_WRS Online Event 38 : Mustang Tsally

• Thread starter Speedy6543
  • 36 comments
It was fun to be back again guys!

I tried a couple of sundays in the row but in the end there was always something happening which caused me to quit early or don't start at all. Today however i wanted to join and i wanted to do some physical exersise turned out both could be done like @Argon said with seconds to spare. But what a fun race and a nice combo which luckily was quite easy to pick up. Had some great fights with @WhiteFlight1 realy epic. Went great for numurous laps until finally i messed it up by spinning on the start finishline. The position i came in or the fact that my strategy was miles of don't bother me at all. the battles like the ones with @WhiteFlight1 is why i race with the WRS and give me the most joy. Comming back to this feels like a warm bath after the shenanigans in the sport mode. I won't be on for the NA but the new time slot is definently interesting for me to see if i can do some future races!

Thanks everyone!

Great race everyone, congrats Collin on the win. Happy to be able to race again :cheers:
Qualy results
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180822203802.jpg

Race results
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180822213452.jpg

Special thanks to Larry and Mike for their help and support 👍

I had a blast in the NA race, especially with all the different strategies going on. I wasn't sure whether the 4 stop was going to work until I came out of the pits just far enough in front to get through the chicane without losing the lead. :scared:

Now where did I put that contact cleaner, as my accelerator keeps randomly engaging a little bit even when I'm hard on the breaks....

Back