GTP_WRS Online Event 38 : Mustang Tsally

Discussion in 'WRS-OE Archive' started by Speedy6543, Aug 14, 2018.

1. GTP_Dutchy

GTP_Dutchy Premium

It was fun to be back again guys!

I tried a couple of sundays in the row but in the end there was always something happening which caused me to quit early or don't start at all. Today however i wanted to join and i wanted to do some physical exersise turned out both could be done like @Argon said with seconds to spare. But what a fun race and a nice combo which luckily was quite easy to pick up. Had some great fights with @WhiteFlight1 realy epic. Went great for numurous laps until finally i messed it up by spinning on the start finishline. The position i came in or the fact that my strategy was miles of don't bother me at all. the battles like the ones with @WhiteFlight1 is why i race with the WRS and give me the most joy. Comming back to this feels like a warm bath after the shenanigans in the sport mode. I won't be on for the NA but the new time slot is definently interesting for me to see if i can do some future races!

Thanks everyone!

2. Bass Addict

Bass Addict

Amen...:)

3. roamer2629

roamer2629 Premium

Room up
    0474-5777-1847-6345-1460
    I'll let Larry handle the Party chat ;)

4. Bass Addict

Bass Addict

Will do...

Argon, hirnsauger69 and roamer2629 like this.
  5. roamer2629

roamer2629 Premium

Great race everyone, congrats Collin on the win. Happy to be able to race again :cheers:
    Qualy results
    Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180822203802.jpg

Race results
    Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180822213452.jpg

Special thanks to Larry and Mike for their help and support :tup:

ColinNZ, Gravitron, Argon and 4 others like this.
  6. suprajef

suprajef Premium

Sorry I couldn't make it guys, something came up at work and I just got home

7. ColinNZ

ColinNZ

I had a blast in the NA race, especially with all the different strategies going on. I wasn't sure whether the 4 stop was going to work until I came out of the pits just far enough in front to get through the chicane without losing the lead. :scared:

Now where did I put that contact cleaner, as my accelerator keeps randomly engaging a little bit even when I'm hard on the breaks....