GTP_WRS-Online Event 40 : Weds Forest V2.150 Oct 25th/29th

Had to leave room A was catching jammy and madmax soon as I got withing a second they started lagging and warping forward and backwards thought was better to leave than ruin a race

Also noticed my lap clock was moving at a slow rate may have been Fps issues

What a disappointment. !st WW race for me, 1st time 2 rooms, 1st time Qualified on pole position. But had to quit due to visibility issues. :banghead:

Yeah I noted something was warpping to me also few times during the race.
Had to leave room A was catching jammy and madmax soon as I got withing a second they started lagging and warping forward and backwards thought was better to leave than ruin a race

Good race guys. It seemed I was a little faster at the beginning of my stints, and Bart was a little faster at the end. I'm surprised I didn't have any mistakes:dopey:. Looking forward to the EU race.

Apologies to GTP_Vipond and GTP_Jammy who both got affected by my bad pit exit. :(
I had some good fun between my mistakes so thanks for that.
Footage of some of the racing to follow.

What a disappointment. !st WW race for me, 1st time 2 rooms, 1st time Qualified on pole position. But had to quit due to visibility issues. :banghead:
Sorry to hear these, guys, but I applaud you for making the decisions you did. 👍

Looking at the replay it seems that I used more fuel than anyone and wore out my front tires faster than everyone else, which is interesting. Probably explains why I was fast at the start of my stints, and slow at the end.

Sorry to hear these, guys, but I applaud you for making the decisions you did. 👍

It was the right thing to do. I could have ruined the races of 3 guys.

Anyway don't get me wrong. They will not get rid of me that easily if I can see everyone on Wednesday :P :gtpflag: It will become a revenge from the nerd thing now :P

In retrospect I shouldn't even have done the formation lap. I heard @RoeszaGT backed out to the last place because of the same visibility issues and he didn't want to spoil my race. So as I already screwed his race before it started. My sincere apologies for that! next time I'll retire straight away.

What a treat to race against Sjaak, our racing days go back to the last century
when online gaming was not possible yet !
We drove with six guys once a week and Sjaak had to dive 140 km (around 87 miles) back and forth after his work to join us, we drove in an old barn with 6 playseats and we built a bar (:cheers:) in the barn ! For years we did, the good old day's... :) 👍

Not so nice is the fact that I don't see Sjaak that much at the online races at GTPlanet lately (that's too bad by the way !) and I thought I would have a chance to beat him, but as before he beat me ! :boggled:

Congratulations on your victory in the B room last night 👍 :cheers:

:gtpflag:

No need for apologies @GTP_Dutchy that was not your fault. I was going to stop after the first racelap but when I saw you left the room just before I was in the last turn I started my race. In the first lap I wanted to gain too much time and had a half spin between the tunnels but after that I had a great race and could climb up to 3rd place at the finish to complete an all Dutchy podium with:cheers: @Sjaak as winner and @Don Mejillone as second. See you guys on Wednesday.:gtplanet:

What a treat to race against Sjaak, our racing days go back to the last century
when online gaming was not possible yet !
We drove with six guys once a week and Sjaak had to dive 140 km (around 87 miles) back and forth after his work to join us, we drove in an old barn with 6 playseats and we built a bar (:cheers:) in the barn ! For years we did, the good old day's... :) 👍

Not so nice is the fact that I don't see Sjaak that much at the online races at GTPlanet lately (that's too bad by the way !) and I thought I would have a chance to beat him, but as before he beat me ! :boggled:

Congratulations on your victory in the B room last night 👍 :cheers:

:gtpflag:

Thanks Ruud,nice words:),always a pleasure to see you and the old friends on track 👍

I took some pics from the B-room and tried to capture all participants.

Thanks again Al for the hosting and combo choice.👍

Deep Forest Raceway.jpg

Deep Forest Raceway_.jpg

Deep Forest Raceway_2.jpg

Deep Forest Raceway_4.jpg

Deep Forest Raceway_6.jpg

Deep Forest Raceway_9.jpg

Deep Forest Raceway_10.jpg

Deep Forest Raceway_11.jpg

Deep Forest Raceway_X.jpg

Hi Al @Allibubba99 - not that I do really care about it, but I'm at D2G since monday and still D2S on the register board for today's race ;):gtpflag:
Looks like it's getting a tough one again 👍👍 Really looking forward to that race tonight!!

It's not that important to me, Lucas... Does it change automatically, if i just reregister now? I'll just try ;)

EDIT: plus registered in reserve for the NA - because I love this one so much - I might show up after 3-4 hours of sleep between the races :lol:

Back