GTP_WRS Online Event 45 : Recovering Fujiholic

• Thread starter Speedy6543
  • 33 comments
Fantastic turnout to give this one a great send off and.....we had NO....let me repeat that, NO lobby issues. :D
I think I was the weak link in the lobby with issues almost every race but upgrading to Fiber and dramatically increasing both download / upload speed looks to have solved my problem! 👍

Great fun yesterday...thanks for hosting Mike!

:cheers:

I reviewed the WW race yesterday and learned a lot about racecraft in general and am very impressed with everyone! 👍👍

Here is the expanded race results:

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20181007102824.jpg

:cheers:

Leprechauns are real :confused: :lol::lol:

:lol: Their as crafty as leprechauns and any pot of gold they have is filled with my money :lol: My partners two we boys I hooked up my two wheels for them overthe weekend. One loves crashing the other tries to drive properly, the mayhem :lol:

Funnily enough I live right next to the only place in the world that has a leprechuan sanctuary protected by EU law. News Link
:lol:

Had great fun at the EU and NA races :cheers: wish I could have made the WW nice turn out

:lol: Their as crafty as leprechauns and any pot of gold they have is filled with my money :lol: My partners two we boys I hooked up my two wheels for them overthe weekend. One loves crashing the other tries to drive properly, the mayhem :lol:

Funnily enough I live right next to the only place in the world that has a leprechuan sanctuary protected by EU law. News Link
:lol:

Had great fun at the EU and NA races :cheers: wish I could have made the WW nice turn out

Sounds like great fun Dee. We certainly missed you

Back