GTP_WRS-Online Event 46 : Revenge of the HYBRID - Dec 6th/10th

  • Thread starter Thread starter PASM
  • 83 comments
  • 6,020 views
Great fun to race this LMP car. Far from happy with the way it went, but that was my own fault. 2 pitstops and 2 mistakes was not what i was hoping. Hope to do better on wednesday.

Big congrats to the podiums. Well deserved. :cheers:
 
I can't join the community club, I may need an invitation.
 
I can't join the community club, I may need an invitation.
I see you are already a member of "New GTP_WRS" which is where all our racing will take place from now on.
 
Oh ok, I thought it was going to take place in the old one :dopey:
 
WRSOE46WW.jpg
WRSOE46WWClass.jpg

*Split class results use both GT & LMP formation lap times for total time, mixed results use LMP only.
Pit.
GTP_PASM: 4:14
skyline_catt1683: 2:24
GTP_Animera: 4:13
Friday_GTRP: 4:15
GTP_JTV: 1:51 (stopped outside final corner for 40 sec 2 laps later)
alexamenos: 2:15
MeisterFetz: 2:08
Ruzinvincible: 2:17
Fallen_log: 2:22
darren-the-pro-: 2:14
DEPR: 4:19
Don-Mejillone: 4:13
nail-27: 2:08
GTP_zapphoid: 4:22
goofytyler1995: 2:00

Congratulations on the wins for Bart and Steve, and on the podium finishes Ian, Danny & Stephen

EDIT: I've noticed the gaps for GT class are incorrect. They will be corrected later.
 
Last edited:
@Kjeld Lund and @GTP_Dutchy you are both signed up for tomorrow's EU race, but you've not yet accepted the invite to "New GTP_WRS" club. The race will be taking place there, so please join ASAP.

Community > messages > click on message > click on message again > go to club > join club

The club ID is 1018059.


Also, there's a large number of people on reserve for the EU race. Please use the form to update your status at least 90min prior to race start so we know if 2 rooms are needed or not.
 
@Kjeld Lund and @GTP_Dutchy you are both signed up for tomorrow's EU race, but you've not yet accepted the invite to "New GTP_WRS" club. The race will be taking place there, so please join ASAP.



The club ID is 1018059.


Also, there's a large number of people on reserve for the EU race. Please use the form to update your status at least 90min prior to race start so we know if 2 rooms are needed or not.
Thanks @Mini Stiggy ang @Gravitron will get it done asap.

Done!
 
Last edited:
I won't be able to make the eu race but I'm somewhat optimistic I'll be back in time for the na race.
 
Practice room open in the new GTP_WRS club ("New GTP_WRS" now renamed to GTP_WRS, and Bart's GTP_WRS now renamed to "Old GTP_WRS"). Shenanigans.
 
The Pit Pause only needs to be done once, correct? No need to do it again if there happen to be multiple pit stops for a car?
 
The Pit Pause only needs to be done once, correct? No need to do it again if there happen to be multiple pit stops for a car?

That's correct.


Here is the livestream for tonight's EU race, enjoy :cheers:

 
Last edited:
@PASM will tonight's race be lap limited or the same as the WW 1 hour endurance ?
 
fortune is not on my side with this combo. Something came up and now i have to withdraw from the race :( Good luck and have fun guys!
 
Canceled for EU, Confirmed for NA.
 
Late sign-up for the EU race :)
 
Confirmed for EU sticking with ft-1 I'm addicted to the Kers button
 
Confirmed for EU
 
And again things changed so I can race tonight! WhooHooo!!!!
 
Confirmed for EU
Maybe something went wrong with your enrollment since you're still on the reserve list in the table
 
Maybe something went wrong with your enrollment since you're still on the reserve list in the table
He didn't use the form, but I've just overridden his Maybe to a Yes.
 
GTCafe club opend a lobby till official WRS room opens...
 
When will the race lobby open? Dying for some practice :P
 
I think there is a small error in the OP.

  • If you do not serve the total 4 minutes (LMP) or 2 minutes (GT), a double time penalty will be applied to your finish time. e.g. if you serve only 4 minutes then 2 minutes will be added to your finish time.

Shouldn't these two numbers be swapped ?
 
I think there is a small error in the OP.

  • If you do not serve the total 4 minutes (LMP) or 2 minutes (GT), a double time penalty will be applied to your finish time. e.g. if you serve only 4 minutes then 2 minutes will be added to your finish time.

Shouldn't these two numbers be swapped ?

Well spotted, it's amended now.
 
confirmed for EU
 
I can't find the room!!!!
 
Back