GTP_WRS Online Event 48 : Gee Tee Forty

• Thread starter Speedy6543
  • 41 comments
Sad to see this one end but we gave it a good send off even though turn out was down a bit we still had a good race with some nice little battles going on. Quali was my normal mediocre best and whilst I managed to scrape a 3rd I elected to start from the back of the grid and it made it a fun race for me aside from a minor nudge on Guido @hirnsauger69 in turn one which was not my best move, sorry Guido.

Later on I managed to get up to Lucas @Gravitron and was having a real struggle trying to find a place to squeeze by and unfortunately Lucas got a little out of shape in Juncao and that gave me just enough of an advantage to out drag him to turn 1. Had that not happened I doubt I would have been able to get around him.

Congrats to @Siggers on the win

Quali:
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20181027210908.jpg

Results:
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20181027220326.jpg

Not my best race yesterday.
2 spun offs is a bit to much,just lack of concentration.
Noticed during wrs stints I'm starting to get 'tired eyes' and some kind of tunnel vision after 12-15 laps.
Propably an age thing.

Don't know what exactly happened with the start but there was a pretty gap between me and no.3
Sig and I pulled away but there was no way I could get passed him.He just drove away from me on fresh tires,but I managed to get back when the tire wear kicked in.
Made 1 lap to much on the first stint,took to much fuel on the last stop,so Mike came pretty close at the end.
Had fun though,and that's what matters :lol:
:cheers:

Back