GTP_WRS Online Event 52: Brown Hell (Sprints)

• Thread starter Speedy6543
  • 38 comments
Very impressive entertainment in the Race, Renrag Andy was very fast and consistent, so too Roamer Javier brilliant work with the controller, I take my hat off to you sir. ColinNZ was sliding the car on the dirt like a Pro, when you lost control in turn 5 hard left and I slipped up the inside, didn't know if I touched you, or you me, but I backed off and let you pass just incase.

Rich, (Richroo) man your going to be climbing the ranks very quick I think, very nice tight lines you were running. Well Joe (pigpen) what can I say, I'm not a racing driver, I've spent best part of 40 years as a profession, trying to be smooth and consistent, you'll have to forgive me for laughing as you went head-long into the barrier.

Thanks for letting me join, I'm now off to watch the replay from the last race, which I enjoyed watching from the viewing lounge, sorry I had to duck out, but I was in a lot of pain, and being one /half hours past my bed time.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Very impressive entertainment in the Race, Renrag Andy was very fast and consistent, so too Roamer Javier brilliant work with the controller, I take my hat off to you sir. ColinNZ was sliding the car on the dirt like a Pro, when you lost control in turn 5 hard left and I slipped up the inside, didn't know if I touched you, or you me, but I backed off and let you pass just incase.

Rich, (Richroo) man your going to be climbing the ranks very quick I think, very nice tight lines you were running. Well Joe (pigpen) what can I say, I'm not a racing driver, I've spent best part of 40 years as a profession, trying to be smooth and consistent, you'll have to forgive me for laughing as you went head-long into the barrier.

Thanks for letting me join, I'm now off to watch the replay from the last race, which I enjoyed watching from the viewing lounge, sorry I had to duck out, but I was in a lot of pain, and being one /half hours past my bed time.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
I think we all learned something on that last race. I can not start on the poll. It was a little intimidating to see everyone following me. I didn't want to be the one to take out the whole field. Instead I ghosted and Javi drove through. I did manage to change his radio station on the way by. :cheers:

Great racing all around yesterday, amazing how much fun this can be when everyone has respect for each other. Well done guys, it takes skill to race in dirt 👍 Glad I was there to see this combo off.
@dranddad Thanks for the kind words Philip :)

Qualy

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20181124182933.jpg

Race 1

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20181124184916.jpg

Race 2

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20181124190938.jpg

Race 3

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20181124193428.jpg

Back