GTP_WRS Online Event 52: Brown Hell (Sprints)

Discussion in 'WRS-OE Archive' started by Speedy6543, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Renrag39

Renrag39

Chat as well

hirnsauger69 likes this.
  2. roamer2629

roamer2629 Premium

I'll be there in 5'

dranddad and hirnsauger69 like this.
  3. Pigpin13

Pigpin13

Great race today. Thanks @ColinNZ for hanging back and letting me chase you. Also, @dranddad for your helpful advice that I ignored and drove into the fence. Good times

4. ColinNZ

ColinNZ

I was driving the wheels off it ... and finding parts of the wall I never dreamed possible. :dunce: And I enjoyed every minute. :)

dranddad, MikeyLCR, richroo and 3 others like this.
  5. richroo

richroo

Great racing guys n girls (just to kèep pc) ..
    Had fun kicking up the dirt ,couldn't quite make the car wide enough to keep the aliens behind so got beamed up a few times ..lol

6. dranddad

dranddad Premium

Very impressive entertainment in the Race, Renrag Andy was very fast and consistent, so too Roamer Javier brilliant work with the controller, I take my hat off to you sir. ColinNZ was sliding the car on the dirt like a Pro, when you lost control in turn 5 hard left and I slipped up the inside, didn't know if I touched you, or you me, but I backed off and let you pass just incase.

Rich, (Richroo) man your going to be climbing the ranks very quick I think, very nice tight lines you were running. Well Joe (pigpen) what can I say, I'm not a racing driver, I've spent best part of 40 years as a profession, trying to be smooth and consistent, you'll have to forgive me for laughing as you went head-long into the barrier.

Thanks for letting me join, I'm now off to watch the replay from the last race, which I enjoyed watching from the viewing lounge, sorry I had to duck out, but I was in a lot of pain, and being one /half hours past my bed time.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

ColinNZ, roamer2629, MikeyLCR and 4 others like this.
  7. Pigpin13

Pigpin13

I think we all learned something on that last race. I can not start on the poll. It was a little intimidating to see everyone following me. I didn't want to be the one to take out the whole field. Instead I ghosted and Javi drove through. I did manage to change his radio station on the way by. :cheers:

8. dranddad

dranddad Premium

:lol::lol:

9. roamer2629

roamer2629 Premium

Great racing all around yesterday, amazing how much fun this can be when everyone has respect for each other. Well done guys, it takes skill to race in dirt :tup: Glad I was there to see this combo off.
    @dranddad Thanks for the kind words Philip :)

Qualy

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20181124182933.jpg

Race 1

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20181124184916.jpg

Race 2

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20181124190938.jpg

Race 3

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20181124193428.jpg

Speedy6543, richroo, Pigpin13 and 2 others like this.