GTP_WRS-Online Event 57 : Miatterhorn - Feb 21 & 25

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 38 comments
We're waiting for you in the lobby ;)

Thanks Bart and everyone else for waiting for me 👍

But misfortune struck again as when I finally had got online, for unknown reasons I couldn't connect to the lobby!! Checked my router settings, nothing out of the ordinary there, and did a connection test on the PS3, all upnp working fine so no idea why...I just wasn't meant to race from the get go today!

Hope you all had a good one :cheers:

Congrats @PASM to the win and @hasslemoff and @MadMax to the podium in EU race. Thanks to all for makin a great race.

It was a great race until i wanted to go to pits. Drive through, regular pit, spun few times, uff, total disaster my 2nd half :D hope i didnt harm anyone too much. At least i know what i need to train most - consistency, then pace and speed is somewhere at the end of list. :D

Hope to see you soon on track again.

Thanks everyone for restarting last night. Crazy race, started 10th, got to be 5th before going to pits, finally made a mistake at that launch site of a turn and somehow I could finish 6th, even after Ruz lapped me :dunce:
Great fun 👍

Congrats Bart and Ruz for your EU and NA wins. :cheers: Paul and Pekka made it an all-steward podium in EU and Bart and Drew rounded out the podium for NA. 👍

screenshot-2015-02-28-at-11-11-55-am-png.318577

screenshot-2015-02-28-at-11-07-17-am-png.318571

wrsoe57com-jpg.318644

Back