GTP_WRS-Online Event 58 : Richard Hammond Would Love This - Feb 28 & Mar 4

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 47 comments
There's something wrong with my wheel - it was burning hot when I stopped and the ffb went off and on. The longer the race the more it happened :confused: hope opening it up and cleaning will help. Or hopefully only a restart

Sorry to hear that Stefan. Hope you fix it.

Now I'd like to thank you all for the great fun I had. It was hilarious at times but really a blast. Have to admit that for the first 55 laps I was scared to ****. I lapped 48.8 in the TT and here I was strugglin' to get below 50. And I mean serious struggle. Sweaty hands, slightly shaking.

Hope I didn't ruined the party with a few maniac moves when lapped.

Thanks. Now I know what to do on Wednesday nights.

Brands Hatch Indy Circuit - Anni 80_3.jpg

Sorry to hear that Stefan. Hope you fix it.

Now I'd like to thank you all for the great fun I had. It was hilarious at times but really a blast. Have to admit that for the first 55 laps I was scared to ****. I lapped 48.8 in the TT and here I was strugglin' to get below 50. And I mean serious struggle. Sweaty hands, slightly shaking.

Hope I didn't ruined the party with a few maniac moves when lapped.

Thanks. Now I know what to do on Wednesday nights.

View attachment 322620
Online race laps are always a bit slower. With tire/fuel wear on in online races the fuel weight is taken into account and the car goes slower than offline at first. You can sometimes even feel the difference in the way the car drives. As the fuel burns down toward empty, if you were to pit for new tires and don't add any fuel, *that* is the only scenario where you'll be able to match your offline times. Congrats on finishing your first race with us. 👍

Honestly, it felt like driving on ice. :lol:

PS: finishing is not exactly right, I was 4 or 5 (or was it 6?) laps behind. But really had the time of my life.

Honestly, it felt like driving on ice. :lol:

PS: finishing is not exactly right, I was 4 or 5 (or was it 6?) laps behind. But really had the time of my life.
Driving until the timer runs out is our definition of finishing, even if you are laps behind. 👍 If someone decides they don't want to finish and park it or rage quit, that's a DNF. The 3rd possibility is the dreaded lobby disconnect (DC).

Congrats @PASM, @jtv90069 and @w-g-e for taking a podium in the EU race. :bowdown: :cheers:

Well done everyone for another unforgetable experience.

Thank you Stefan (@Meister Fetz) for a great advice on BB, it helped me to survive the race with only 2 stops. :cheers: sorry for your issues with the wheel, hope all will be ok till next race.

@ro amighetti, I'm glad you enjoyed your first race(sorry for a small punch in 2nd? lap), and i know what are you talking about the sweaty hands, shaking(not slightly :D more than the FFB :nervous:
:lol:), am all the same. Nervous before every race(this was my 3rd), during every race(just for not wanting to ruin anyones race)..

Thank @Mires. I'm the one that needs to apologize. Watched the replay and couldn't believe the lines I was taking. Had a drink at dinner but swear I wasn't drunk. :lol:

Last edited:
@Iceman220 congrats to P1 :bowdown: @Gravitron and @MadMax to podium :cheers: (if i remember well :embarrassed:)

As usual, thanks all for a great time. 👍

Still can't believe to that Quali time :eek: 48.2 and P3 on start :crazy: such a shock for me before the race :scared::dopey: but then all gone by usual way, drop down due to minor mistakes, but felt really good on the track. Two major spins before last pit and 3 laps to go killed my chance to fight for P6.

PS: As promissed, yellow beast scrapped already :D:censored:

@Iceman220 congrats to P1 :bowdown: @Gravitron and @MadMax to podium :cheers: (if i remember well :embarrassed:)

As usual, thanks all for a great time. 👍

Still can't believe to that Quali time :eek: 48.2 and P3 on start :crazy: such a shock for me before the race :scared::dopey: but then all gone by usual way, drop down due to minor mistakes, but felt really good on the track. Two major spins before last pit and 3 laps to go killed my chance to fight for P6.

PS: As promissed, yellow beast scrapped already :D:censored:
Thanks Miro.You well get faster and consitent ,the more you race. I had started way slower than you in WRS.You will be up top soon 👍

Not a great driver, not a great photographer, just hope you'll like some of the photos:

Edit: photos from EU race. NA race photos will come today(hopefully)

Brands Hatch Indy Circuit '80s_16.jpg Brands Hatch Indy Circuit '80s_15.jpg Brands Hatch Indy Circuit '80s_13.jpg

Brands Hatch Indy Circuit '80s_14.jpg Brands Hatch Indy Circuit '80s_12.jpg Brands Hatch Indy Circuit '80s_11.jpg Brands Hatch Indy Circuit '80s_10.jpg Brands Hatch Indy Circuit '80s_9.jpg Brands Hatch Indy Circuit '80s_8.jpg Brands Hatch Indy Circuit '80s_7.jpg Brands Hatch Indy Circuit '80s_6.jpg Brands Hatch Indy Circuit '80s_5.jpg Brands Hatch Indy Circuit '80s_4.jpg Brands Hatch Indy Circuit '80s_3.jpg Brands Hatch Indy Circuit '80s_2.jpg Brands Hatch Indy Circuit '80s_1.jpg

question for today: Who's on the next pic? :mischievous::lol:

Brands Hatch Indy Circuit '80s.jpg

Last edited:
Back