GTP_WRS-Online Event 59 : Mid-Field Mazda Mania - SUNDAY Mar 8 & Mar 11

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 39 comments
Massive apologies to all...not my style. After roamer and crispy got together and then I guesed wrong on which side to pass roamer....assholeing him ...and getting the whole back of the pack.....shall we say...rearranged ....I started having strange little inputs to the wheel that this car really could not or would not tolerate. My mistake was to not pull in sooner. Again sorry I did not Bail sooner. Found chafed wire...or maybee an eaten wire. FIXED.

Public apologies to @roamer2629. Didn't really meant to push you out at first corner. There was a huge way on the inside and I dove into. Definitely not accustomed to being right in the pack.

I was very lucky in nailing the start, figured most of you were in 3rd and I downshifted to 2nd. Wasn't really prepared to be faster then the 3 or 4 guys in front of me right at the first braking point...

Last edited:
Massive apologies to all...not my style. After roamer and crispy got together and then I guesed wrong on which side to pass roamer....assholeing him ...and getting the whole back of the pack.....shall we say...rearranged ....I started having strange little inputs to the wheel that this car really could not or would not tolerate. My mistake was to not pull in sooner. Again sorry I did not Bail sooner. Found chafed wire...or maybee an eaten wire. FIXED.

Public apologies to @roamer2629. Didn't really meant to push you out at first corner. There was a huge way on the inside and I dove into. Definitely not accustomed to being right in the pack.

I was very lucky in nailing the start, figured most of you were in 3rd and I downshifted to 2nd. Wasn't really prepared to be faster then the 3 or 4 guys in front of me right at the first braking point...

No problem guys.
That huge gap there was intended for you Ro because I didn't want to cut your line, just try leaving enough space for both of us next time, keeping in mind this are 39 lap races and there's plenty of time to overtake 👍
Oh Ned, Ned. I had been chasing Napalm and Jon for twelve laps, finally got them, passed Napalm and was knocking right on Jon's door when, suddenly, I saw your road block :D After a couple of laps cursing in spanish loudly I had to laugh about it:lol: Just try not to make things THAT interesting next time :mischievous:

.... Yeah...I thought I was Ghosted...but apparently it wasn't working either. I hit or was hit by everything but the pace car. It was like my first week in WRS when I left the room whimpering.:nervous:

Congrats @w-g-e and @PASM on the wins. 👍

gt6-event059-eu-jpg.328325

gt6-event059-na-jpg.328324

gt6-event059-merged-jpg.328323

Back