GTP_WRS-Online Event 62 : ARR Type R - Mar 28 & Apr 1 (no joke)

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 48 comments
There's a new lobby in the WRS club. Having some invisibility issues with the old one.

Good racing again tonight. After a small hickup with the room, we got going. Unfortunately I forgot to save the replay. Can anyone upload it to Google Drive and share it with us? Many thanks!

I saved a replay, but it gave me a message along the lines of "Finished Recording Replay" or the like somewhere around lap 20-25 or so. I thought it was odd, but I've little experience with GT6's lobby quirks yet (a whole two races now!). I''ve quickly checked it's complete (as far as I can tell, probably more jitter because of the region lag, but I couldn't see any other weirdness in a quick forward through the race length), and Ill try to at least get it to USB to upload either while I get ready or at work in about 90 minutes or so. I'll edit if I can get the upload going long enough before I go.

EDIT: It's uploading.

Last edited:
I saved a replay, but it gave me a message along the lines of "Finished Recording Replay" or the like somewhere around lap 20-25 or so. I thought it was odd, but I've little experience with GT6's lobby quirks yet (a whole two races now!). I''ve quickly checked it's complete (as far as I can tell, probably more jitter because of the region lag, but I couldn't see any other weirdness in a quick forward through the race length), and Ill try to at least get it to USB to upload either while I get ready or at work in about 90 minutes or so. I'll edit if I can get the upload going long enough before I go.
You can ignore the "Finished Recording" message, it's never accurate and a saved replay always contains all laps to the end. The real way to tell if a replay is exportable is to look at its size - bigger than 100MB is not exportable.

Sadly the WW race replay was 106MB and with so many people in the EU race I'm guessing it will be over 100 as well.

You can ignore the "Finished Recording" message, it's never accurate and a saved replay always contains all laps to the end. The real way to tell if a replay is exportable is to look at its size - bigger than 100MB is not exportable.

Sadly the WW race replay was 106MB and with so many people in the EU race I'm guessing it will be over 100 as well.
in WW race was 15 people, in EU race 13, i guess it will be just under the 100MB limit :)

@Nail-27 and @Ph1sher you're signed up confirmed, did you forget? :P
Ah man!! Crap! I was painting my race car trailer inside of it today.

I gotta apologize for not making it tonight. Need like a alarm to remind me we are racing

I'll remember to make next week's event

EU race - congrats to Bart @PASM for a win in this race, well done :cheers:

Good job everyone in this race, was a great fun, really enjoyed all 37 laps. Well, not a clean race for me again - spun twice in my first stint (in the uphill section), but managed to avoid the pit-lane speeding penalty so jumped up a bit in the end. :) Last two laps were about avoiding colision with faster guys on worn out tires - few close calls :scared: (ruz and crispy). "Almost" caught also roamer at the line, but had a bit worse exit from last turn and didnt choose to draft his air as we were close to each other. :rolleyes:

Looking forward to another such a fun combo race. :bowdown: @EDK thanks, this was a great week.

Sorry....Body Broke in St. Pete. I thought I had switched to Maybe. Bet I have more actual laps around St. Pete that anyone here...long story for another thread. Again sorry. Both feet out of action due to blisters (raw skin where blisters used to be).

Congrats Ruz and Bart on your wins! :cheers:

gt6-event062-eu-jpg.342687

gt6-event062-na-jpg.342686

gt6-event062-merged-jpg.342685

Wow, I was faster than PASM?? I did'nt realize I was that much faster in the second race! Best lap too.:D
When I was racing in the EU race, I was thinking to myself "wow, Bart did a 21.5, he's so damn fast!", then in the NA race when I managed to find a rythm and do low 21's I thought to myself: "🤬, I'm still almost a second slower than him". Guess I missed a second there.:crazy:

Also, when I was fighing at the back of the pack (EU race), it seemed to me that everyone was doing 3 stops, but I see now that I was almost the only one. I was actually suprised when I saw everyone was trying to make it on 2 stops in the na race. I thought to myself: "the jokes is on them, its never going to work"
In fact I was even considering a 4 stopper, proving once again that I'm simply terrible at preserving tyres.

Hey, I haven't been active in the GT community for a while and I happened to have missed this event. Is there any chance that you guys will be running more races like this in the future?

Back