GTP_WRS-Online Event 65 : The Prodigal Son Returns - Apr 18 & Apr 22

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 46 comments
EU race results:

week 65 eu.PNG

Also, since the room exploded as the race ended, here is a link to my replay if you want to download and save it.

Good fun race, up until that drive through. Strange pit lane on this track.

Im not gonna make the race tonight. Ill be around but dont quite have the energy for the whole race. Todays EU race was fun, though it sucked getting dc'd before I got to collect my $15,000 or so in winnings. Oh well. Have fun tonight guys.

Those where great races. So close from line to line. I think there was not a single turn without any pressure in the two races I did.
Great job ruz! I wonder our lap times where pretty slow yesterday and still good enough :sly:

Sorry for @PASM Bart's and @oink83 Paul's pit penalties. Usually that only happens when you hit the cone or the AI is too stupid to stay within the white lines at the pit entry. Guess it was case #2 :confused:

I got to be benefited by another display of sportsmanship by WRS guys yesterday. Decided to pit at lap 24 to avoid any problems and completely missed pit entrance. Drive through penalty and the race lost with the prospect of 20 laps alone at last place. Vipond, Patrick and Lucas decided to wait for me :bowdown:. Great fun for 20 laps after that. So, as I already said at the lobby yesterday, thank you guys for saving me from 20 laps of boredom and my own stupidity.

So proud to be part of this group of extraordinary people :gtpflag:

I wouldn't be so sure :sly: Wait until you see those combined results it's quite interesting to see.
The pace was good in EU race but the lap times were slower than the WW race and the EU race was quicker because there were not many wheel to wheel battles compare to the WW race.

Too bad about your DC Ruz. It was a good battle with Paul. The overall pace would have been very close between the three race if Macca didn't show up for the NA :D

Too bad about your DC Ruz. It was a good battle with Paul. The overall pace would have been very close between the three race if Macca didn't show up for the NA :D
It would have been frustrating if I would have dc'ed while leading . Glad I was not leading the race :lol:

I got to be benefited by another display of sportsmanship by WRS guys yesterday. Decided to pit at lap 24 to avoid any problems and completely missed pit entrance. Drive through penalty and the race lost with the prospect of 20 laps alone at last place. Vipond, Patrick and Lucas decided to wait for me :bowdown:. Great fun for 20 laps after that. So, as I already said at the lobby yesterday, thank you guys for saving me from 20 laps of boredom and my own stupidity.

Our pleasure, Javier, and glad you were in the mix...

@mcsqueegy, on the other hand, was his normal ridiculous self. :lol: :cheers: Congrats on the win, and well-done to Paul and Mike on the close-fought podiums. 👍

gt6-event065-na-jpg.352538

gt6-event065-merged-jpg.352537

Ridiculousness!!!

Red Bull Ring Short Track.jpg Red Bull Ring Short Track_1.jpg Red Bull Ring Short Track_2.jpg Red Bull Ring Short Track_3.jpg

AMEN

Back