GTP_WRS-Online Event 66 : Autodromo Nazionale Mazda - Apr 25 & Apr 29

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 51 comments
Apologies all
I am now looking for the real one
I am in Open Lobby > now where?
did you received the invite to the WRS Club?
If yes, go to comunity and there you'll find the WRS Club

Can you still go flat into one with low( er) downforce. It took me almost an hour of practice and an hour of race to get comfortable in to one with full DF....everytime I try to go into one flat with say100 less downforce i get oversteer snd then understeer ...then tankslapper...then into the cat box...lol

Fun race....what were youdoing Max...an economy run....:confused:

What a mess i made this time. Sneesed my selve off track twise on two laps. My eyes was Niagra Falls and a fat lady sat on my head.. All in all a great Day.. Or not. :banghead:

Great win @jammy21 and a great finish by you @GTPCrispyOne :bowdown:

Enjoyed the race, even if I made some harebrained decisions (and mistakes, natch :embarrassed:).

Did anyone notice any issues with the room? Any more lag/jitter than usual?

Can you still go flat into one with low( er) downforce. It took me almost an hour of practice and an hour of race to get comfortable in to one with full DF....everytime I try to go into one flat with say100 less downforce i get oversteer snd then understeer ...then tankslapper...then into the cat box...lol

Fun race....what were youdoing Max...an economy run....:confused:
it is possible to run flat the one with low DF (i had in practice 350/500) but you need to find the right turning point - bit earlier turn leads you to the curb and shots you into gravel on outside, bit later turn leads you slowly into the gravel on outside, so you need to correct your throttle. I changed DF for race into 444 front / 555 rear and managed 36 flat turns without any problems.

Enjoyed the race, even if I made some harebrained decisions (and mistakes, natch :embarrassed:).

Thanks Ren, was great race and some good battles during race. Me personally didnt noticed any problems with room. :cheers:

Lower aero will work although I went with more than I used in the TT. I think for the WW race I used 460 600, and the car felt good for the whole run.

I'm nearly at my breaking point. I can't do pit strategy effectively, I can't do one lap without making some stupid mistake, and I'm just... not feeling it anymore. I want to quit WRS OE events so bad right now, you have no idea. I don't think I should though.

My car was hanging in the pits twise. After the lolipopman it took 6-10 sec before i was let go.

Everything was butter smooth:tup:
Except my spins 💡

I'm nearly at my breaking point. I can't do pit strategy effectively, I can't do one lap without making some stupid mistake, and I'm just... not feeling it anymore. I want to quit WRS OE events so bad right now, you have no idea. I don't think I should though.
Aww come on...if I can hang in there at 68 ....you can too...you...you...young person!! :rolleyes:

Congrats to Joel and Ruz for your wins! :cheers: Great racing, guys. 👍

gt6-event066-eu-png.357144

gt6-event066-na-png.357143

gt6-event066-merged-png.357142

NA Grid:
Autodromo Nazionale Monza (No Chicanes)_5.jpg

Back