GTP_WRS-Online Event 67 : Weds Forest V3.0 May 2nd & 6th

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 51 comments
EU Room up.

I'm gunna be afk for half hour or so, but come join the room and feel free to warm up :)

Ive had no practice so ill do a couple of practice laps to see if ican keep it safe and clean

Fun Fun Fun....nice racing guys and I really appreeciate seeing you mid packers by the side of The road :D...waiting for a clear spot to re-enter....yuk yuk. I went into 24 hour endurance mode and had way more fun than trying to catch you guys...
See ya tonight.

Edit: Faster tonight but this is a much tougher room. Also got dog kisses going into one....missed turn in...then lost six places while I "loved up " my Wirehaired pointing Griffon ( bigger woolier German Wirehair)....learned how to do the back part in 5 th which made my touring laps 16.xx instead of 17.xx. Its really fun when a faster car " shows you the way".👍

Last edited:
Results for everyone! Excellent turnout let's keep it up 👍 :cheers:

week 67 ww.PNG

week 67 eu.PNG

week 67 na.PNG

gt6-event067-merged.PNG

Congrats Bart for the overall victory and only one to get a 13! Well done all race winners/podiums.

This weeks consistency award was very closely fought! Ruz was 0.07 seconds between his WW and NA, JTV was 0.091 between NA and EU, MadMax was 1.348 seconds between WW and NA, and ealirendur was 1.352 between EU and WW! All in all...a bunch of craziness! :crazy:

Last edited by a moderator:
This weeks consistency award was very closely fought! Ruz was 0.07 seconds between his WW and NA, JTV was 0.091 between NA and EU, MadMax was 1.348 seconds between WW and NA, and ealirendur was 1.352 between EU and WW! All in all...a bunch of craziness! :crazy:

And at the other end of the spectrum ... :-)

(and no, I didn't run out of gas in the WW race!)

Some pics I forgot to upload from the battle at the front in the NA race. Ruz = Red, oink = Weds, JTV = black with gold wheels, me = black with red wheels

Sorry there's so many. In-game stats show that I've taken 2771 photos in GT6 and am approaching 90k miles total distance. :eek: That 90k was covered in just about the amount of time I spend at work in a given year 2116 hrs. :lol: Average of 45mph. :P

Deep Forest Raceway_38.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_39.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_25.jpg

Deep Forest Raceway_23.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_24.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_26.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_28.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_29.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_30.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_31.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_32.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_33.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_34.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_35.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_36.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_37.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_38.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_39.jpg Deep Forest Raceway_40.jpg

Attachments

• Deep Forest Raceway_27.jpg
    Deep Forest Raceway_27.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 18
Back