GTP_WRS-Online Event 68 : Project ACR's - May 9th & 13th

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 36 comments
Game froze my PS3 restarting now. Please go on with the race if someone is pressed for time!

Great NA race, @GTP_Patrick1 got his first win in these weekly events, since starting with us almost 2 years ago in GT5 Event 101 : Harmonious Balance. :cheers: Great job tonight! :gtpflag:

After watching you and Drew get away, taking your draft with you, Mike and I both had some bobbles and ended up a couple secs apart the rest of the race, but there were a few passes in there as well. ;)

Too bad Ruz ran out of gas, brave move. 👍

Apologies and thanks to @Mires for backing out when we found you were invisible to Patrick, that was the right thing to do and may have had a hand in his win tonight. :dopey:

Glad we got @EDK, @Allibubba99 and @roamer2629 in the race though, well done all! :cheers:

I found some time and i was looking forward to the NA race, unfortunately, when time for start of quali ran out i saw in main lobby screen that Patrick dropped our of track and was loading - hatching background under his name. when quali started i noticed another missing car and thought it will go ok to the race, but it didnt, so i decided, since i didnt saw Patrick and Javier and you guys saw all of us that problem might be on my side and stepped out of the race. :( it was frustrating to not know where to stand in the line to have the proper position :(

sorry for any inconvenience. I was happy to race also in NA race, but PD/internet on my side were against. So a bit pissed ...:irked::guilty::ill::yuck:

Congrat @PASM, @oink83, and @GTP_Patrick1 on the wins! :cheers:

Well done to the podiums. :gtpflag:

@Strop, sorry but we had to penalize the WW race. Everyone was practicing pit stops before the race, you needed to know the line.

We had a DQ in the NA race with a blue flag leading to contact situation. When you've been lapped you don't unlap yourself unless it's an obvious pass / error by the guy ahead. You definitely don't try to late-brake the lead-lap guys into 2 different corners, causing inside contact on 1 of them, and wrecking yourself on the other. :boggled:

gt6-event-068-ww.PNG

gt6-event068-eu.PNG

gt6-event068-na.PNG

gt6-event068-merged.PNG

Last edited:
Back