GTP_WRS-Online Event 77 : The Little Nissan That Could - July 11 and 15

• Thread starter PASM
  • 43 comments
Solid win Bart. Congrats :gtpflag:

Hate that i ran out of fuel :banghead:

@GTP_Dutchy if you Can, will you put a link here when you have uploadet the race?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys I had to leave ..the track kept dissapering from under the car on the 1st sector and straights was making it extreamly difficult to drive and pick a braking point and and couldn't tell if I was on track or off it

Really sorry about that coming together in the first lap. I caught oversteer, corrected, but ran out of space on the outside. I clipped the barrier and slid into your path. Sorry to hear about the track troubles. I think it was fun battling through the pack, though it must be extremely tough without actually seeing the track!

Hey guys since I had to merge the two parts of my commentary. I need to render all of it and that takes a lot of time so i'll upload the racereport first thing tomorrow morning. Sleep well everyone

Really sorry about that coming together in the first lap. I caught oversteer, corrected, but ran out of space on the outside. I clipped the barrier and slid into your path. Sorry to hear about the track troubles. I think it was fun battling through the pack, though it must be extremely tough without actually seeing the track!

No problem Bart it happens sometimes don't worry about it.

Yeah it's not the easiest thing to do thou I'm pretty impressed I managed to pull back in to 5th by the time I had to stop

Hey guys since I had to merge the two parts of my commentary. I need to render all of it and that takes a lot of time so i'll upload the racereport first thing tomorrow morning. Sleep well everyone

something went wrong with rendering i'll make an new one tonight.

Such awesome races these were. :bowdown: Fuel management. :crazy:

The formation times up to Dunlop bridge have been subtracted, and @dangerzone641 won the overall! :cheers: If @PASM hadn't waited sportingly on the 1st lap in EU, it might have been really close. :eek:

Congrats to the winners: @skyline1683 (WW), @PASM (EU), @dangerzone641 (NA/overall)

Extra pats-on-the-back and champagne-spraying to my podium-mates: @PASM, @Crispy74, @Ealirendur, @Iceman220, @Bleached; AND to Patrick for hosting NA. 👍

Thanks for the great racing!

gt6-event077-ww.PNG

gt6-event077-eu.PNG

gt6-event077-na.PNG

gt6-event077-merged.PNG

It took a while but the EU race including commentary is uploading. Looking at the upload rate it will take quite a while, I'll post the link as soon as it's completely on the interwebs.

only 881 329 minutes left :P pffffff.......

Last edited:
Back