GTP_WRS-Online Event 88 : Wrong Way! - Sprints - Sept 26 & 30

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 39 comments
I'm grabbing some tracks for us to play with after the NA London race.

Somehow I'm not PSN friends with @skyline1683, and using this method isn't working for me (but it *is* working for other people not on my friend list. If someone else is friends with him, grab his Canadian GP track. :D

image.jpeg

NA room will be open at the top of the hour.

Tried Bambi's track, which he made while we were hoofing it around London. :crazy: Great flow to it. 👍 Haven't tried @trobes29's Bendy-Bits yet.

bambitracks.PNG

Great job Drew and Mike, and too bad NA was interrupted by ... mechanical problems. :ill: ;)

Sorry for not racing the last 2 races, but I got disconnected after I have finished the London Race.

Sorry about ruining that last race. I didn't have enough experience with connection issues so I assumed everyone was having the same problem.

Last edited:
Sorry about ruining that last race. I didn't have enough experience with connection problems so I assumed everyone was having the same problem.
Ruin is too strong a word, the results most likely would have been very similar had things kept going. Watching it on replay was quite comical. :) It happens to all of us sooner or later, and of course the game could handle the situation a bit smarter.

Back