GTP_WRS-Online Event 92 : From Australia With Love - Oct 24 & 28 (EU Fall Back)

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 46 comments
Rats..lI hit wrong friggin button.....enjoyed riding with Bart.....awsome race in the first half...then had to leave

I know the feeling, Ned - did a similar thing on Sunday. Sad we didn't restart, but it's always a roll of the dice with the "... who did we drop this time?" thing going on.

Have to say sorry again guys about the confusion at the start. :nervous: At the end of the qualy I looked at the driver display on the right and only seen 8. In my nervousness thinking something was up with my connection I didn't realise the reason I could see 1 to 8 is because I qualified 4th :dunce: (it only shows 8). Had fun here's some pic's to prove it.

In 4th going sideways into the barrier, probably at the delight of @Meister Fetz behind. Who nearly lost it as well. :D

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit.jpg

1st attempt at trying to over take @GTP_MadMax 3rd time lucky.

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_1.jpg

Later, Thanks to @Napalm_LT making 2 mistakes on in a row, I was in for one of our mighty battles. :)

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_2.jpg

Lost it at the end of that lap.

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_3.jpg

🤬 Lost Him again, doing the same thing as in pic 2. Off into the grass after lapping @GTP_MadMax way to fast while hunting @Napalm_LT down for several laps. My brakes and gravel couldn't even stop me stop me bouncing back across the track :scared: near miss.

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_4.jpg

That was it until 3 laps to go the darkness falls in and I spot headlights facing the wrong why on the same corner I went off at earlier. "did he do what I did? or did he break to late? is it even him? Stop thinking about that just keep it on track"
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_5.jpg

Even though I finish 9th guys had fun telling myself not to freak out on the uphill with @Meister Fetz behind me then freaking out. Trying to get past @GTP_MadMax and then Hunting down then losing @Napalm_LT for most of the race.

@monkeywall seems you're having issues joining, I'm going to exit room and let Patrick become host, so keep trying.

Have to say sorry again guys about the confusion at the start. :nervous: At the end of the qualy I looked at the driver display on the right and only seen 8. In my nervousness thinking something was up with my connection I didn't realise the reason I could see 1 to 8 is because I qualified 4th :dunce: (it only shows 8). Had fun here's some pic's to prove it.

In 4th going sideways into the barrier, probably at the delight of @Meister Fetz behind. Who nearly lost it as well. :D

View attachment 470118

1st attempt at trying to over take @GTP_MadMax 3rd time lucky.

View attachment 470119

Later, Thanks to @Napalm_LT making 2 mistakes on in a row, I was in for one of our mighty battles. :)

View attachment 470122

Lost it at the end of that lap.

View attachment 470128

🤬 Lost Him again, doing the same thing as in pic 2. Off into the grass after lapping @GTP_MadMax way to fast while hunting @Napalm_LT down for several laps. My brakes and gravel couldn't even stop me stop me bouncing back across the track :scared: near miss.

View attachment 470135

That was it until 3 laps to go the darkness falls in and I spot headlights facing the wrong why on the same corner I went off at earlier. "did he do what I did? or did he break to late? is it even him? Stop thinking about that just keep it on track"
View attachment 470145

Even though I finish 9th guys had fun telling myself not to freak out on the uphill with @Meister Fetz behind me then freaking out. Trying to get past @GTP_MadMax and then Hunting down then losing @Napalm_LT for most of the race.

Nice report, dude :)
All race I felt myself like a turttle on the rails with a bullet train "Monkey" behind :) You was much faster there. Part on the top of the hill is somenthink what I just can"t do right :(. Maybe 3 months brake without PS3 done job :(. I spend more than 4 hours on that TT, reached only 2.15.0, and this lap was unclier. I looked at my status after race and was surprized - Mount Panorama is my favorite track :)
Anyway, it was fun. Hope to have nice battles with you in the future.

NA race was awesome. :dunce:

That looked like a great battle for 1st, Patrick & Joel. :eek:

zK10xzq0mDlBx9w_0.jpg

Yes it was. I really enjoyed. Close whole race. I had little edge with saving tires to the end of stints and I think that's made that little difference between us.

Yes @jammy21, I watched the replay and it was really a good race. With your non stop pressure, I made a few mistakes trying to brake later than I normally did at the end of Conrad. You got ahead on lap 10, then I undercut you on the pit stops and got the lead back. I again made the same mistake at the end of Conrad and you had the lead the rest of the way. Great fun and really good racing 👍.

Back