GTP_WRS-Online Event 93 : Willoween - Oct 31 & Nov 4 (NA Fall Back)

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 36 comments
Apologies for the LATE results.

Congrats @Vitessekid on your first win in WRS! 👍 & @GTPGhost for the EU win. :cheers:

Very close podiums from Alvis and @GTP_Patrick1... and @MadMax twice!!!

NA results are still being looked at. :lol:

View attachment 475752
View attachment 475751
View attachment 475750
Thanks @Gravitron but...
Congrats to @Vitessekid, 1st race, 1st win. :scared: The podium battle was intense between @GTP_Jonjig & @mr_lab_rat in the WW race. :cheers:

View attachment 462657

Mike then battled Randy in NA for a really close race. 👍👍 Results up soon.

:P

Feel your pain crispy, I have a similar condition as a byproduct of having psoriasis since I was 14.

I've always had respect for you guys in your ability for speed and fair racing, but after reading this I have even more respect :bowdown:. Hope you get well soon @Crispy74 don't let these UK winters with the wind and the rain get you down. They make the sunny days even more special. :)

Sorry for leaving the lobby guys, good old genetics have blessed me with the lovely rheumatoid arthritis, and now it's getting that chill in the air here, my limbs are starting to feel it.

By lap 20 my knees and ankles were crying 'enough' from using the pedals, so I pulled into the pits.

Will probably give TT'ing and races a bit of a break while my wreck of a body gets used to the impending winter!

Catch you soon gents 👍

We had a close race for 6th there and it was fun

I didn't think I would enjoy the "last man standing" 17+1 race in NA but it was fun. Pekka took it too easy at the beginning. He had a lot of tire left at the end but was too far back. Macca timed his tire wear just about perfect.

I didn't think I would enjoy the "last man standing" 17+1 race in NA but it was fun. Pekka took it too easy at the beginning. He had a lot of tire left at the end but was too far back. Macca timed his tire wear just about perfect.

I just want to see the results @Gravitron lol

I just want to see the results @Gravitron lol
Safety car on race lap 14, we restarted the race to let 2 more racers in. :D So that equalized the field, for the Last Man Standing 17 + 1. Great racing @mcsqueegy & @mr_lab_rat out front. :cheers: Sorry again, @MadMax. :P

gt6-event093-na.PNG

Back