GTP_WRS-Online : Special IX - 2.4 Hour Nürburgring Mixed Class Enduro - March 14/15

• Thread starter PASM
  • 251 comments
Somewhere after the driver change there was a moment where Andromeda was a mere 2.5 seconds behind, but I think he was a pit stop due at that point.
Yes, when you came out of the pits in front of me, I was 2 laps away from my stop I think.:)

For those of you who aren't done with this combo yet, there is an afterparty at the Wednesday weekly races. See you all there.

Do you mean a race for humans like me? Something like 40 or 50 minutes? Open to both classes (CLK and C9)?

Do you mean a race for humans like me? Something like 40 or 50 minutes? Open to both classes (CLK and C9)?
:) yup, its the wednesday race day with NA and EU races i guess, as it is every time alongside with TT's :cheers:

Sadly my work does not allow me to race on wednesday. Well, maybe the second race..

Yes, and it's open to both classes too 👍

I can also announce that all simulated driver changes have been checked by the stewards, there were no violations. Well done everyone and a big thank you to @MadMax @GTP_Patrick1 @jtv90069 for checking :cheers:

:cheers: @PASM Bart & @mcsqueegy on the overall wins in LMP and GT!

Well done @Friday_GTRP & @Kjeld Lund on the B room wins, you both ran room A pace - so qualify better next time! :P

Great job to all podiums and everyone else who was able to go the distance. :gtpflag:

schermafdruk-2015-03-16-01-49-07-png.330892

schermafdruk-2015-03-16-01-59-45-png.330911

Back