GTP_WRS-Online : Special XII - 7.5 Million Hardcore Classic Race

• Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 52 comments
Well...it appears that social obligations such as back yard BBQs trump racing...go figure.
While you are having a blast on my next to favorite track..I will be disconsolatingly munching the worlds best ribs and drinking 20 year old bourbon. It could be worse...the host could be serving bad beer. See ya next time.

Last edited:
@Gravitron is it alright if i just watch? I'd like to make an video about this one to test some things out for further projects. Let me know if there will be room for me. If any arrives late I'll leave the lobby

Room open: Mics have been disabled with the number of drivers and changing weather.

@Gravitron is it alright if i just watch? I'd like to make an video about this one to test some things out for further projects. Let me know if there will be room for me. If any arrives late I'll leave the lobby
Sure, looks like there will be room.

Decided to park it in the pits. Needed a lot more practice was shocked I qualified 3rd but knew I was in trouble especially when my tires went down. Good racing by everyone though sorry to a few drivers that were around me, I know I was a mess and all over the place.

What a display of car control by Bart today.. At the left hander at the junction to the GP track, don't know the name of it, but I got to watch that up close at least three times.. Perfect yaw angle all the way around, and lighting up the left rear on the way out.. Very impressive.. Everyone was really.. Well done Guys..👍 That was fun...

What a display of car control by Bart today.. At the left hander at the junction to the GP track, don't know the name of it, but I got to watch that up close at least three times.. Perfect yaw angle all the way around, and lighting up the left rear on the way out.. Very impressive.. Everyone was really.. Well done Guys..👍 That was fun...

It was my first hardcore race and it was a blast

Decided to park it in the pits. Needed a lot more practice was shocked I qualified 3rd but knew I was in trouble especially when my tires went down. Good racing by everyone though sorry to a few drivers that were around me, I know I was a mess and all over the place.

We know what you can do when you're well prepared.. Would be nice if you could do it more often.

We know what you can do when you're well prepared.. Would be nice if you could do it more often.
Thanks Euclid! Yeah I had to race in real life yesterday then last week I had to work a lot and spent some time on the tokyo TT. Today was my first day of practice and race which was kind of unsmart of course but I'll be prepared for the Tokyo race and as of future special races ill be way more prepared for them. Lesson learned.

I did only one lap in quali and with damaged - got last in the grid. That's made my race very interesting. Got damaged again on 8th lap - luckily near at end of lap so pitted and my race strategy went same time off so I have to figured new one with 4 pit stops. That's means that I could really pushed and no tire saving needed.
This race was fun and I was hoping that we got some rain and wet surface but not happened - dry race :indiff:
Thanks WRS team for nice compo again :cheers:

Last edited:
Well done @PASM for the win and @jammy21 for the final podium spot from the back of the grid 👍.

Had some fun in this car a lot of little movements with the wheel to keep it in a straight line when going full throttle out of the corners and braking into certain corners. We had rain but it didn't effect the track at all :indiff:.

Screenshot 2015-09-02 at 8.09.10 PM.png

Ill try and get some photos later in the week.

Last edited:
Great idea as usual Paul 👍
Couple of mistakes here and there and the race was gone. Held 6th for a while but my first pitstop went wrong and lost a bit of focus after that, not really the kind of race for that :scared:
Good fun anyway and very nice grid :gtpflag:

Last edited:
Back