GTP_WRS Online: Week 1 Online Races - Flooding the Boards

  • Thread starter Thread starter Speedy6543
  • 79 comments
  • 13,520 views
@Sinuhe, your submission has been processed aswell.
See you in WW and EU sprints races. :gtpflag:
 
Just signed up for what will (surprisingly!) be my first-ever WRS online event in the Worldwide Weekend time-slot.

Hopefully you guys will have me. :D
 
Last edited:
Ok, now I'll be more nervous than ever to race online. :lol:

We are more than happy to have you join in!

See you on track. :gtpflag:
Don't worry, I won't have time to practice so I'll just be flailing around at the back of the grid.

Just be careful when you're lapping me. :lol:
 
Vroom vroom! Just a final good luck wish to tomorrow's drivers!
Lol, for me racetime is this evening already. :lol:
 
Last edited:
Good luck all. Unfortunately my plans for today make that I wont be able to race :(. I'll be there for the EU race.
 
Maybe I missed it but is the lobby public or do I need to add someone as a friend?
 
successfully registered
With WRSFetchbot for Time Trials, yes. :D

For the Online Events, however, we use a supplementary Google system to process the registrations per race.

Please submit the online driver database form and once that's done you can register per race using the 'register here' button beneath the registration table in de 2nd post of this thread.

 
It's @GTP_Dutchy who will host but I think it's a public lobby.
no the lobby wil be private you can add the host as friend. in that case it will be me GTP_Dutchy.

@Speedy6543 the reason we use friends only is because in public lobbies we cant kick randoms if needed
 
Just signed up for what will (surprisingly!) be my first-ever WRS online event in the Worldwide Weekend time-slot.

Hopefully you guys will have me. :D
everybody is welcome here even admins. (please leave banhammers at the door hahaha)
 
no the lobby wil be private you can add the host as friend. in that case it will be me GTP_Dutchy.

@Speedy6543 the reason we use friends only is because in public lobbies we cant kick randoms if needed
So we should go ahead and add you ahead of time?
 
You can kick randoms since the last update afaik, but I'll still send a FR :)
 
For now i think it's best if everybody send me a friend request. for next week can try this out.
 
This was fun and reminded me exactly what I came looking way back in time. The time of GT6.
I had a great time and some nice close and clean racing. Especially with @Iceman220

Some lessons learned.
Take enough screenshots in-game because even the replay doesn't come with a laptime board or race finish results...

This is the race result of WW 3rd Sprint
Screenshot_20220417-000723_Chrome.jpg


See you on the results of the Time Trial in about 2 days and after that in the EU races on Wednesday!
 
@DozUk, Mike, your submission in our Google system is processed. You can sign up to any event you like by clicking the 'Register Here' button beneath the reg table in the second post of the thread.
:gtpflag:
 
Back