GTP_WRS-Online : Week 128 Online Races - Toyota Toge

• Thread starter EDK
  • 80 comments
EDK
Umm, are we correct on the time of day here? I think this should start in 1 hour 45, same time of day as our Weekend events have been.

I am a bit doubtful for today. I have a meeting that's on calendar until 15 mins after race start. If it ends early, I might make it.
If you just use typing in the meeting then you will have plenty of time to join and if you use the audi tt from work to home then you can have a nap before the race

Reactions: EDK
If you just use typing in the meeting then you will have plenty of time to join and if you use the audi tt from work to home then you can have a nap before the race
:lol: It's a really big group meeting that I do not have direct participation in, but I need to be here the whole time in case I am asked a question.

Hoping it ends early, but these big group meetings normally go the other way.

Gonna try and join today but been having internet issues all week so not sure I'll make it.

Reactions: EDK
Chat also open now.
It should be friends only, so check your friends request.:cheers:
Then I'll be able to ad you.
Otherwise poke me;)

If only we were using the Levin:

2016-Sandown-Display.jpg

Ah well, a Tomica Replica will have to suffice.

Thanks for the race everyone - I'll be curious to see the combined grid (if that still gets done), despite finishing up front I really had a horrid race - got my best lap on lap 2 and it was inconsistency city from there on out which was a little frustrating. Maybe not having anyone to battle got my concentration down.

Anyway thanks for organising to all involved, enjoyed it nonetheless and looking forward to next week.

Thanks for the race everyone - I'll be curious to see the combined grid (if that still gets done), despite finishing up front I really had a horrid race - got my best lap on lap 2 and it was inconsistency city from there on out which was a little frustrating. Maybe not having anyone to battle got my concentration down.

Anyway thanks for organising to all involved, enjoyed it nonetheless and looking forward to next week.
We don't dig into the results that much for the complex posting any longer.

I mean, I could probably go back and find a final race time from the leader, but posting of them is probably not going to happen. The sheets were great while they worked, but we've had a lot of trouble with cooperation.

How long is roughly tonight’s race? I have a hard stop @ 10pm EST and wondering if i can make it the whole race or not.

How long is roughly tonight’s race? I have a hard stop @ 10pm EST and wondering if i can make it the whole race or not.
We will adjust laps if we need to. It should be over by 10, but we are already low on racers. I would rather run fewer laps than have you miss it.

We ran until maybe 5 mins after the hour in EU, but we got a slow start and had to do one restart.

I will make the call based on when people arrive, if we can get quali going on time, etc.

Also, if all the confirmed arrive early, we can just start 10 mins early. Qualify at 10 before and race at too of hour. Race should be a bit less than 50 mins.

Might be up for another go , will see how goes. if you'll have me..

How long till room opens?

So I got on at 6:00 PM thinking its race time, only to realize it's not for about another two hours...

It did allow me to create what everyone will see me race in tonight:

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20200514172529.png

Thats a rare picture to se that car in the pits omly onetime pr race i was impresed that you could manage that

For a one stopper I had to gain 1 lap of fuel because a full tank only could do 8 laps.
I used fuelmap 1 for the start/finish area,first straight and going up hill ,on top back to 2 and the twisty part downhill 3 ,second straight 2.
Using downhill forces and when possible in slipstream also small periods back to 2.
Brake balance +5 to relieve front tires.

Fun to manage and race at the same time,used it to the max on the WW race thanks to the many cars around me.

Back